CBR 600F3 1995 - 1998 CBR 600F3 Forum

plz plz need help and advice my baby is poorly

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2007, 10:58 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default plz plz need help and advice my baby is poorly

i've not long had my cbr about june time best bike i've ever had all that power to touch it would go from 15mph to 160in sixth gear that's wot i like about this bike you could ride it all day long in top gear and never have to change then when someone comes along side and you fancy a race nock it down to 1st or 2nd and ride round with the front wheel in the air all in the comfort of that lovely seat mybe not sucha race position but sittin comfyat 160 is far more enjoyable than having to stop every 20mins to get the blood in my arms and ****...was planning on looking after it but and it's a BIG BUT i had a run in with a range rover partially my fault but lack of road sign's and unusual heavy traffic didn't expect but enough with the exusess i was doing about 80 round a bend got confronted with traffic in front of me and the range heading towards me tried to brake whilst leaningobviosilly making me go straight newi wasn't going going to make tried to lean and brake more leading to droping the bike at about 40 i was flung out of harms way as the range decided to press the self destruct button on my bike i got up to look at a new type of uni cycle with its blood and guts all over the road and the range only had a flati hit his front o/swheel andmy bike gotflung axross the roadi've snapped the suspension in2 and destroyed every panelit would be appreciated if i could have some help on finding cheap new parts but the biggie is that shall i have the frame checked i've looked at the box sections of frameand they don't look warped i've also looked at the head stock weld's and there no craks or paint splits that are visible was thinking that cos the bikes forks wern't compressedthat they might have taken the brunt of the impact and maybe saved the frame any info would be verymuch appreciated as nows the time to have it cheked out whilst it's in bits n thanks for taking the time to read my life story

Old 01-16-2007, 11:38 PM
Default RE: plz plz need help and advice my baby is poorly

I'm sorry....... I didn't understand one bit of that.....??????

Old 01-16-2007, 11:47 PM

I know, wait tell you get out of high school. Then buy a new bike. Then on the weekend nights push it up to Starbucks and hang out. Then push it home when the nights over. From the sounds of how you ride, you should not be riding on the streets. Lucky you did not hurt or kill anyone else.

Riding like a squid makes you a squid.

Old 01-16-2007, 11:49 PM

my grammar is crap and i type whist looking at the keyboard witch don't help but basicaly is my frame nackered

Old 01-16-2007, 11:57 PM

i luvmy bikes andpushing abike's limits buti do take pride in my riding im 20 now and had my practice on the little bikes andi try and only go fast when the raod is clear but unfurtunatly we all make mistakes this has and hopfullywillbe my first and last accident (fingers crossed)

Old 01-17-2007, 12:24 AM

n cbr racin wot a nice bike don't now how u've got the will power not to ride it

Old 01-17-2007, 12:26 AM

WTF! Ummmmm im speechless! I couldnt make anything out of that.

Old 01-17-2007, 04:03 AM

ORIGINAL: burnzybubbles

n cbr racin wot a nice bike don't now how u've got the will power not to ride it
I do ride it. BUT at the track. Thats where it was made to be rode hard. The street is not the place. One slip and you kill yourself or someone else. Its just not worth it. Lesson learned. Build your bike for what ever you like. The track, dragstrip or stuntings. Mad props to what ever skill you do. Nothing like being at the drag strip and beating people on bigger bikes. Or being at the track and smoking people that track ride all the time. Having them wonder who you are. Or at a show in a closed area stunting that bike like no tomorrow. Each skill has its place and time. Just don't endanger people on the streets. Holding back on public roads is all part of the game. Maturity.

Now fix your bike and ride safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-17-2007, 06:20 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: cbr_racin123
I do ride it. BUT at the track. Thats where it was made to be rode hard. The street is not the place. One slip and you kill yourself or someone else. Its just not worth it. Lesson learned. Build your bike for what ever you like. The track, dragstrip or stuntings. Mad props to what ever skill you do. Nothing like being at the drag strip and beating people on bigger bikes. Or being at the track and smoking people that track ride all the time. Having them wonder who you are. Or at a show in a closed area stunting that bike like no tomorrow. Each skill has its place and time. Just don't endanger people on the streets. Holding back on public roads is all part of the game. Maturity.

Now fix your bike and ride safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What he said. And please, next time you post, use some punctuation. I'm still dizzy from trying to read what you wrote.

Old 01-17-2007, 06:30 PM

yes, ride hard.....AT THE TRACK!!!

Quick Reply: plz plz need help and advice my baby is poorly