CBR 600F3 1995 - 1998 CBR 600F3 Forum

o those who have ordered plastic from hong kong some quick questions?

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2008, 10:39 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default o those who have ordered plastic from hong kong some quick questions?

I ordered these painted plastic kits almost a month ago and was wondering how long did it take for them to ship them over here, he insists they will be here around March 15th but he say he didnt even ship them out yet. And it took this long because he paintes them etc... I know this guy is reliable #1 due to his feedback and I saw a set that came from him... anyhow just curious how long it takes once he shipe them out?

Old 03-11-2008, 11:16 AM
Default RE: o those who have ordered plastic from hong kong some quick questions?

I got mine in a little over a week. what seller did u get them from??

Old 03-11-2008, 12:30 PM
Default RE: o those who have ordered plastic from hong kong some quick questions?

I got mine from Mung88 and it's been almost a month. I emailed him today to ask him where they were but haven't heard anything back yet.

Old 03-11-2008, 07:32 PM

Mine took a while - probably about 3-4 weeks too because he said he had to paint them. I'm very satisfied with mine - they fit perfectly to the mounting points of my bike - ok, had to bend the rear holes for the push-pin things a little but if that's all it took - no prob. eh?

Which paint schemes did everyone get? I bought the Repsols from manho2001 on ebay.

Old 03-11-2008, 07:38 PM

yea i got mine from Mung88 too, and it has been a month, he replys quick to my e-mails and claims they will be here March 15th, but he has yet to tell me if he had shipped them, and i doubt i can get them from japan in 4 days.

Old 03-13-2008, 02:23 PM

I too, order two sets from him on Feb 17th and still haven't received anything as of yet, I emailed him with not response. As for shipping from Japan, I got my JDM headlights from a Japan seller in two days, order them on a Friday got them on Monday. Yes, I was very suprised to see them sitting in front on my door when I got home from work.

I am getting impatient though waiting on these.

SGB

Old 03-13-2008, 06:30 PM

hah yea i am getting very impatiant especially that the weather is getting nice out! I look at his feedback and they say its a good quality product and most the airing the feedback is a month after they buy the kit. Thus I hope I should be getting it soon being I ordered Feb 15th

Old 03-13-2008, 07:17 PM

yea i ordered the 'sevenstars' fairings, and he (Mung88) just got back to me and said that they should be shipped out no later than the 20-22. He told me that they would be at my house on the 13th a couple weeks ago. Its really starting to **** me off but there is nothing that i can do except wait, i just hope after all this waiting that they actually do fit nicely.

Old 03-13-2008, 07:38 PM

yea I think he just had to many orders to handle, but from everyone who got fairing from him i hear the quality and fitment are good, i could care less I just wanna bolt them up and ride lol.

Old 03-13-2008, 08:33 PM

I also ordered the 7 Star, plus the Smokin Joe. The posting did say 15 day after funds clear and 15 days for shipping. After 60 days you are unable to file a claim to get your money back. Give him til April 10th, then I am filing my claim.

Quick Reply: o those who have ordered plastic from hong kong some quick questions?