CBR 600F3 1995 - 1998 CBR 600F3 Forum

looking for pics of f3 extended swingarms

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2009, 09:27 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No I understand that the pictures looks like I don't take hard turns or ride it hard, but that is because I don't on that bike, remember I have an F3 also, so why would I ride both bikes the same when they are both set up different. I only said it can be rode hard into turns just like the stock set up (ofcourse if you go too far down as in "utilizing your knee sliders" then yeah the pegs are going to grind but then again why would anyone want to do that with a streched bike? People say how bad bikes ride when streched but the truth of it is its really not that bad (as long as you don't go beyond 7")! Your going to be able to do everything everybody else can except go and participate on track day! Actually with my streched f2 I can slide out my tail in corners and take turns and corners faster then my riding buddies so in the end it really depends on the rider too!

Old 08-24-2009, 09:43 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by guitar40094
No I understand that the pictures looks like I don't take hard turns or ride it hard, but that is because I don't on that bike, remember I have an F3 also, so why would I ride both bikes the same when they are both set up different. I only said it can be rode hard into turns just like the stock set up (ofcourse if you go too far down as in "utilizing your knee sliders" then yeah the pegs are going to grind but then again why would anyone want to do that with a streched bike? People say how bad bikes ride when streched but the truth of it is its really not that bad (as long as you don't go beyond 7")! Your going to be able to do everything everybody else can except go and participate on track day! Actually with my streched f2 I can slide out my tail in corners and take turns and corners faster then my riding buddies so in the end it really depends on the rider too!
it always depends on the rider . I'm not saying your bike or any other stretched bike cant to twisties etc. All I am saying when compared to a stock swingarm, a stretched bike isnt gonna hold a match to it with equal riders. And wth you sliding your rear out for anyhow?? lol thats not good

Old 08-24-2009, 09:50 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

See now thats better! No need to judge a rider by his tires! We are all here to have fun either way! Also, if you can slide your rear out while in turns and keep it under control why not have fun with it!! Be safe out there!

Old 08-24-2009, 09:53 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by guitar40094
See now thats better! No need to judge a rider by his tires! We are all here to have fun either way! Also, if you can slide your rear out while in turns and keep it under control why not have fun with it!! Be safe out there!
I was just making a observation most the guys I bump into riding tires stay fairly round instead of squared off

my bike wont slid in the turns (sticky tires ) and I like it that way

I always have fun or I dont like doing it lol