CBR 600F3 1995 - 1998 CBR 600F3 Forum

Help Please

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2007, 04:36 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help Please

Hey guys
Okay so today I put on my new rec. She took a little while to start up then I finally got her to start and she warms up real fast and idles at 3 grand. I tryed adjusting the little **** under my left leg but it didnt work. The bike will not run while in the choke postion, I have no idea what it could be? Maybe the **** under my left leg is not connected?? could that be it. Does anyone have any hints or help?
Thanks

Old 03-30-2007, 07:57 PM
Default RE: Help Please

first i would check to see if the idle **** is not connected... some other people i think have had this same problem.... the next thing i would check is to see if your choke cable is sticking a little bit... its like 2 screws and just a lil wd40 will fix it!! anyways... try those.. see what it gets ya

Old 03-30-2007, 08:22 PM

well to find out if the **** is connected open the choke run the bike dont make large adjusments cause if u screw the wrong direction it can come out easily. but if it is already disconnected it will just keep spinning . if it is disconnected you have to remove your gas tank the idle screw hose is about 12 inches n the tip has a threading . you screw it back in between the two center carbs . n i must say i had mine come out n it is a biatccccccccccch to get back in . especially if u have big hands.

what i did was use one hand to use the idle **** itself n the other to hold the hose n guide it in the threading .goodluck hope thats the prob your having n nothing more serious

Old 04-01-2007, 03:45 AM

You guys are a life saver!! It was the screw was out...I took of the tank and yes it is a bitch to get in but I got it and I rode today. Thank you guys!!!