CBR 600F3 1995 - 1998 CBR 600F3 Forum

bike boggin

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2012, 03:33 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default bike boggin

hi guys and gals

need help with my cbr 600 ft 1996 f3, she has been sat from feb of last year as i have an accidnet at work and couldnt ride so i resprayed her and gave her a service and clean
when riding she bobbs in 3rd and above around 4k revs
its not as violent as it use to be,
how ever she runs spot on wheen back wheels off the floor ie on paddock stand, even when some one is sat on her she runs sweet untill you get her out on to the road, the best way to describe the bobbing is its like opening the throttle then killing it it feels like that response on power, it will ride to about 60-70 in second as soon as you kick it in to 3rd she loosers power and revs and struggles to stay there or even get past, and i dnt know if this has anything to do with it but when i go from 3rd to first the bike dies and struggles to start again but will start

she has had reconditioned carbs, fuel filter, spark plugs have been check and electrics at back end of bike have been cleaned (not replaced)

i rode her to 2daay and it seemed to run a little better but then i filled her up and she seem to run a little worse i could be wrong on this as as soon as she bobbed i filled her then rode home,

i know its long but i have this problem for about 2 months now and i need help so i thought id give you all the information
any help will be appreciated