CBR 600F2 1991 - 1994 CBR 600F2

Would any of these fit?

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2012, 10:57 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Old 12-11-2012, 02:25 PM

I'm not sure if your looking specifically at a projector or just HID's, but DDM Tuning: HID and LED Lighting has a complete set shipped for like $35. I have them in my car and they are awesome. Lifetime warranty as well. It's just the bulb/ballast and wiring though. Basically replacing your existing bulb with an HID.

Old 12-11-2012, 05:42 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I bought a set of the minimoto projectors from here:
HID Projectors from The Retrofit Source Inc

They work well and the matchbox ones I got are the smallest projectors out there.

they fit in my RC51 headlight which should be around the same size as what you've got on your F2.

Old 12-12-2012, 01:59 PM

Originally Posted by R3define
I'm not sure if your looking specifically at a projector or just HID's, but DDM Tuning: HID and LED Lighting has a complete set shipped for like $35. I have them in my car and they are awesome. Lifetime warranty as well. It's just the bulb/ballast and wiring though. Basically replacing your existing bulb with an HID.
I want HID's with a halo, and these are the only ones I could find that looked like they could work. Another member referred me to the DDM website and I think I am going to order that light if none of these work.

Old 12-14-2012, 03:04 PM

I definitely recommend DDM. I've had a problem with my headlights over the course of 4 years now and I paid shipping to get it to them and they replaced it free of charge. Great customer service and awesome that it's lifetime warranty. I don't know anymore on the Halo part of your question but definitely go DDM.