CBR 600F2 1991 - 1994 CBR 600F2

which ones...

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2007, 09:57 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default which ones...

alright guys i'm looking for a few opinions from u guys...so heres the situation. i need new tires and i can get the Dunlop Qualifiers and the Pirelli Diablo Stradas for about the same price and i need to know which one to go with! any opinions would be great, cause right now its a toss up for me, i'm about to flip a coin here! lol Thanks guys

-Mike

Old 08-20-2007, 09:54 AM
Default RE: which ones...

I would go with the Stradas. I'm not an expert but I know how to read and ask questions. Plus they are Pirellis. Can't go wrong with them.

Old 08-20-2007, 03:16 PM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Ditch both and get Metzeler M3's... OMFG amazing tires, even in cold/wet conditions.

But honestly, any tire you get it's unlikely that you will push them to their limit on the street.

You're best to look for life in a tire, one that will last longer and give you more use.

Old 08-20-2007, 03:39 PM

actually that was one of the main thing i was looking for in a tire. because i know i wouldn't push any tire to its limit. and i did look at the metzeler tires and thought about those, but two of those tires were more expensive than the qualifiers and the diablos! which was kinda surprisin for me to because i never even heard of them before, unless i'm just not looking where i should to get those tires 4 cheap...