CBR 600F2 1991 - 1994 CBR 600F2

looking for...

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2005, 05:57 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default looking for...

i'm looking for an after market seat for my 93 f2 to replace my stock one. i'm looking for one of the single seats. anyone know where i can get that. i'm having trouble finding aftermarket accessories for my f2

Old 12-25-2005, 01:00 PM
Default RE: looking for...

Welcome to the forum Woody. What do you mean a single seat for your F2? Do you mean like the newer bikes, with a rider seat and a passenger cowl? I had a '93 F2 (Wht/Red/Blue) and, if I remember correctly, the seat is one complete unit so the rear cowl section would be open with just a rider seat. I had a Yoshimura slip-on with a stage three Dyno-Jet jet kit on my bike and that really made a difference in the throttle response and the Yosh gave it a nice sound. Check out www.ronayers.com for genuine Honda replacement parts,and aftermarket parts, they seem to have the best prices for OEM parts if you need them. Where in NY did you move to, upstate or the city? Check out the Lake George area if you are upstate, I hear it's supposed to be nice riding. Check out the New Hope, Pa. area if you live down more towards the NJ, Pa. state lines, there are some real nice roads out there. I moved down to NC, from Jersey, about a year ago and it is GREAT riding down here, Deals Gap, Cherohola Skyway, Blue Ridge Pkwy, I'm in heaven down here. Hope I helped ya some and good luck with the new scoot. KEEEP THE DIRTY SIDE DOWN!!!!!

Old 12-25-2005, 08:01 PM
Default RE: looking for...

i'm looking for one like the newer ones otherwise something to replace the ugly outdated oem