CBR 600F2 1991 - 1994 CBR 600F2

Embarassed

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2007, 11:17 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Embarassed

ORIGINAL: JWade

I was riding for about 30min-45min through town on my 92 600f2. On my way back home I was turning on a when I saw a car coming down the road I was turning into....made a stupid reaction and hit the front brake and went down. I was only going 5-10mph and turned out that the driver of the car was a hot college chick. I was she did the whole "are you ok, are you ok" I just nodded and was so embarrassed the I picked my bike up as quickly as I could. Im just glad I was wearing my helmet so she couldnt see my face.
You should have tried to get a massage out of the deal.

Old 08-06-2007, 12:04 AM

You know those arrows in Wal-Mart parking lot. I was cruising through the lot, turned left just about droped it. Twisted my ancle pretty good but it never went down. Couldnt figure out what I hit cause I went back later that day. Then it dawned on me it was those stupid yellow arrows. Felt so stupid..

Old 08-06-2007, 12:06 AM

And another one. My buddy just got done puttinga stator cover on his 900rr if I remember correctly. He got on it and was walking it out of the garage getting ready to ride, whenhe lost his footing and dropped the bike.It busted the stator cover.So anyone can do it and its easy to do. Dont feel bad.

Old 08-06-2007, 09:07 AM

ORIGINAL: Jokster

Ha, i had my bike for aproximately 2 hours put a good 10 miles on it before i popped the clutch and my bike took off from under me, at that point i decided to leap off instead of trying to regain control. I had a few scratches but the bike got a face to face with the curb and broke my fairing stay,front fairing, mirror, and wind shield......but hey everyone drops it at some point
LMAO!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-14-2007, 06:19 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well, I finally figured out what caused my spill...

So, I finally got the nerve up to ride the bike the 20 miles to get the state inspection. The guy comes out and says, "you're good to go....I don't know how you were able to ride it." Turns out I only had 9 pounds of pressure in the front tire and 8 in the rear. I started going through the process of checking the tires at least 3 times...each time getting distracted by something else. One time I found my tire gauge was too tall (dial gauge) to fit in the rim area. So, in the end...it was human error.

Old 09-14-2007, 11:21 AM

Wow your stories are so funny. =) I love it. The only one I have that is related was when I was moving my bike into my garage. (Standing on the left side of the bike, and walking the bike). I tried grabbing something on the floor... thinking I could balance the bike good with 4 fingers on the left handle bar... boy was I wrong. Lol. So as the bike started falling to the right... I tried breaking its fall. The rearsets scuffed my left leg a little and I was able to reduce the impact of the fall by 90%. Thank god. Only dmg was about a cm left of chipped paint. That's it. Lol. I just started riding 2 weeks ago... and since then, I haven't dropped the bike while riding and don't plan on to. But hopefully when I do, some hot chick could ask if I'm okay. From your experience, I'll make sure she gives me more than a look and an "are you okay." haha. Good to hear everyone is fine.

Old 09-14-2007, 01:54 PM

working in the garage the other night, had a massive brain fart and started leaning the bike to the RIGHT. of course, no stand there...and I end getting pinned against the garage wall. only way out is to lay the bike down completly (it was pinning me right above my knees). as i carefully lay it on the ground, gas starts pouring out of the tank (i guess i didnt close the cap that well)...all over the floor. gasoline on concrete makes it really hard to lift a 300 pound bike. after struggling for 5 minutes (lots of swearing, and praying that none of the neighbors would see me) i got her right side up. i felt like quite the tool...[:@]