CBR 600F2 1991 - 1994 CBR 600F2

Ebay exhaust pipe!

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2010, 12:25 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Ebay exhaust pipe!

Has anyone seen or heard a pipe like this before? For the price im wondering if itll sound good?

I have a yoshi on there right now buts its beyond fugly and people cant tell what it is.Here is the link to it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/92-98...Q5fAccessories

Old 03-21-2010, 12:31 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

you couldnt pay me to put that pofs on my bike.

Old 03-21-2010, 12:37 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

dont do it lol itll be to loud. looks just like a muffler tip at auto zone haha somebody just decided to put it on a motorcycle

Old 03-21-2010, 12:39 PM

wouldn't do it, the f4i guys on here have vouched its not a good buy. you'll probably loose more power with it on. you're better off buying a beat up can and turning it into a shorty

Old 03-21-2010, 12:39 PM
Nex

Depending on where you live, you'll be getting pulled over a lot for excessive noise....in the description it even says it's not recommended for street use.

Old 03-21-2010, 12:42 PM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Just spend a little more and buy a Jardine RT-One from mx113

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/JARDI...item4cee0a9a03

Old 03-29-2010, 11:13 PM

I bought that exact pipe, was iffy about buying it at first,ppl told me the same things. But bought it and LOVE it! One, It's looks good ( cleans up the bike alottt). Two, sounds amazing. And three it is safer, far less people cut me off and run me off the road now that it's on the bike because they hear it coming . And the bike still runs and performs flawlessly, no power loss at all(or else i would have tossed it out). Loud pipes save lives, plus for $60 it's worth trying for yourself.

Here's a video I made of my F2 with the moto gp exhaust doing a fly before I started my tail conversion:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zI3U7WwIn4

And here's some pics of it installed on the F2 after the tail conversion, just recently blacked everything out(2nd pic)

Attached Thumbnails Ebay exhaust pipe!-1.jpg   Ebay exhaust pipe!-2.jpg  
Old 03-29-2010, 11:22 PM

save $60 and leave the stock muffler off, same effect

Old 03-29-2010, 11:23 PM

Originally Posted by Nex
Depending on where you live, you'll be getting pulled over a lot for excessive noise....in the description it even says it's not recommended for street use.
oh and had my bike since sept and never been pulled over with this. I live in St.louis, MO. I've sat in traffic behind cops, rode next to them, and fill up my tank at the Quicktrip (which is next to the st.louis county police station) and have never been stopped bc of the pipe. I've talked to some officers while filling up before and they understand it's a safety thing. All long as your riding safe and not being stupid on your bike it isn't an issue. Now if your caught wheelying I wouldn't be suprised if they added a niose violation charge to it just because
( but that's your own fault) Every now and then I'll get a dirty look from a cager or someone in my neighborhood as I'm coming and going but it's worth not getting run off the road by someone not paying attention.

Old 03-30-2010, 05:03 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

OMG I LOVE THE WAY THAT SOUNDS!!!! Ive decided im not going to put any money into it other than a jet kit, chain and sproket. After that im saving up for a newer bike.

Why the color change? It looked mean with the red.

Quick Reply: Ebay exhaust pipe!