CBR 600F2 1991 - 1994 CBR 600F2

93' f2 help

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2008, 12:23 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 93' f2 help

You may also need to adjust the base idle. When balancing the carbs you'll end up doing this a lot. More then likely, like everyone else has stated, you need to sync them. I did that after fiddling with the damn thing for a year and it rode like a new bike after that. I was surprised at the amount of power change.

Old 04-29-2008, 04:26 PM

well the choke lever is kinda tight an hard to get all the way down so ill just try to loosen the bracket at the carbs up some but i am having a friend of a friend come an check it out soon. but unitl then ill try the things posted here an get back with ya, Thanks

Old 05-06-2008, 06:17 PM

ORIGINAL: sqhurt

well the choke lever is kinda tight an hard to get all the way down so ill just try to loosen the bracket at the carbs up some but i am having a friend of a friend come an check it out soon. but unitl then ill try the things posted here an get back with ya, Thanks

Well finally got time to mess around with the bike today. Come to find out the screw I lossend to get the chooke cable of was missing, so I found a screw that fit jsut right an hooked it all up an what do ya know? She fires right up with the choke no problem now! But when I find a guy that knows what he is doing an is not to expensive ill have em redo the carbs for me! But thanks for all the help has been greatly appreciated.

Old 05-06-2008, 08:46 PM

Just here looking things up for my bike an what not an would like to know if anyone knows where I can get the factory decals for my bike would like it all even the white stripes. Gonna save money up for fairings I need an the decals to hopefully get it all painted this coming winter! I not a huge fan of red but love the red an white on this bike. Here is a pic of my bike