CBR 600F 1987 - 1990 CBR 600F Forum

89 600 question

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2011, 01:38 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up 89 600 question

what is the electrical hookup on the carbs and how hard are they do rebuild also anybody with links to a full rebuild kit along with sum bigger jets? what i was thinkin and please dont ban me but i was thinkin about seeing if i could put the carbs on my datsun

Old 04-28-2011, 01:58 AM

Yeah,! We just got internet in our trAiler pArk. Buy the Manuel. he's real helpfull

Last edited by 8788hurric; 04-28-2011 at 02:00 AM. Reason: Add
Old 04-28-2011, 04:38 PM

Originally Posted by 8788hurric
Yeah,! We just got internet in our trAiler pArk. Buy the Manuel. he's real helpfull
trailer park? ***** are u serious? why buy a MANUAL when i can ask a question here for free and if u weren't trying to insult me then my bad but that came accross as an insult and i hate stupidity

Last edited by regener8ed; 05-01-2011 at 09:08 PM. Reason: pottymouth
Old 04-29-2011, 05:16 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

x2 on buying a manual, it explains step by step how to do it, as well as every other thing you could think about replacing on your bike.

If you dont want to spend some money wisely on a manual (unlike putting cbr carbs on a datsun), the use the search function on the forum as MANY users have asked about cleaning carbs. There is a free Manual for download at CBR Xtreme for people who are frugle such as myself.

3rd, do not start using profanity when someone pokes fun of a rediculous idea such as putting outdated and restrictive carbs on a datsun. You are a new member here, and maybe you may not have much knowledge about the Hurricane yet, it also doesnt give you the right to start throwing down the internet toughguy bull****.

Last edited by tds94probe; 04-29-2011 at 05:20 PM.
Old 04-30-2011, 06:26 PM

it is pretty stupid that somebody made the ignorant trailer park comment but to be honest about it i dont give a flying **** so ban me ban the ip address so i can never come back I DONT GIVE A ****! i think i will use the cbr i own for target practice instead of rebuilding it boo ****in hoo ban me *** **** **

Last edited by regener8ed; 05-01-2011 at 09:08 PM. Reason: WISH GRANTED.
Old 04-30-2011, 08:38 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

LOL oh my...........and when was it that you first realized you hated your mother?

Listen bud, once again don't waste your time running your mouth, or in this case your fingertips on our forum. This is a place for respectful riders and ADULTS which you are certainly not acting like, its very unfortunate that a Motorcycle of anykind would end up in the hands of someone who acts so immature. I hope for your sake, some day, you will realize that you will need to grow up and become a man, and not a child having a temper tantrum on the internet.

If you have no further questions, which I will assume you do not since you intend to use your bike for target practice, I suggest you allow sensible riders and members to enjoy their forum.

Im sure there is a lovely Datsun owners forum somewhere.

Bon Chance

Old 05-01-2011, 12:53 AM
Default I Apologize

Hi, I posted an igonrant comment that may have been misconstrued as towards another member this was not the case. I am sorry. How I really feel is that there is no replacement for genuine Honda parts. Any aftermarket part will not have the quality of a stock part on Honda.Except some race parts which are used for a different perpose. Stock will last longest trueest.I would look to mikuni if I wanted to upgrade. Or a stage of K&N. I don't have electrical parts on my 87 or 88 cbr carb.I believe the 89 &90 are the same I might be wrong. The "Clymer" manuel has helped me rebuild both scooters. maybe the library. has 1. Again sorry for my Rudeness.

Old 05-01-2011, 04:12 PM
Default Don't apologize

Dude don't apologize to this Dbag, he obviously doesn't have a sense of humor, we all had to have one to even entertain his obviously frivolous question. He up and through a tantrum and even asked to be banned over nothing. Mods do your job on this one.

Old 05-01-2011, 04:32 PM
Retired Admin

Honestly you all need to step back a second and breathe....He asked an honest question and is right this site is here to help people and answer questions and build relationships with like minded people. If a question you feel is dumb its not nice to come back with a remark like the trailer park one...that was rude and uncalled for. This is why this continued and elevated to the point it is at now. I am sure frodo is feeling ganged up on right now as he is getting hit from more than one side....

I don't agree with putting the carbs on a datusn but if thats your thing so be it, if someone here can help I hope they will offer advice and help, I am not going to ban you but will ask you to breathe for a second and will ask my other member to play nice and be nice to our new members even if you dislike their questions.

Ok kids now play nice and be home by dinner time....

Old 05-01-2011, 04:47 PM
Retired Moderator & The Big Deal

Play nice or I'll start with some bans as soon as I get home. You've been warned and that includes everyone

Quick Reply: 89 600 question