CBR 1100XX "Super Blackbird" 1998 - 2003 CBR 1000XX

hello all

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2007, 12:22 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default hello all

hello all i am new on here i just found the site when doing a search for a blackbird, anyway just wanted to say hi and see if there mught be anybody looking to sell one? i live in southwestern michigan so let me know if ya got one thanks all.

Old 12-25-2007, 06:58 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: hello all

[align=left]Well as it happens, in the next couple of weeks i'm looking to upgrade my 2001 blackbird to a 2005/2006 model. However i live in england so prob a bit far for you to have a look. One things for sure, you wont be dissapointed with the 'bird. Had mine just over a year and the power still makes me smile. Had plenty of 600s before this one. Take no notice of all the magazines that spout on about not needing anything bigger than a 600, tripe. I don't want to spend all my time kicking up and down the box, 6th gear sees of any car at any speed, lower gears for seeing off the 600 bikes or just for kicks. Big word of warning, 140 on a blackbird ( with bubble screen ) feels like 90. It's scary how scary this bike isn't at high speed. Speaking as someone who got pulled in the good old us of a for speeding ( 105mph ) you need to watch out for the coppers.[/align]