Why come gsxr's own cbr?

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2008, 07:22 AM
VP
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Why come gsxr's own cbr?

sounds like you might want to keep your helmet on all the time since you clearly hit your head a lot as a child

Old 09-09-2008, 09:08 AM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: blkout15

ORIGINAL: justasquid

I think the well written post says it all.

I sense the pressence of a young one without an identity. Wait, everyone says gsxrs are better... they must be... I gotta get one ... I wana be a cool kid..... I gotta get some chrome, some heavy spinner wheels..... heck yea.. I'm gonna be cool.. add some neons, that says performance...

As said before, the difference in the numbers between the manufacturers are so little, it doesnt matter. Its all driver input. Look at any magazine that does a test between all 4. you will see so little it doesnt matter.

make sure you stop back in and let us know how much better your new ride is.
More people have gsxr's because they are a tad bit faster...People buy hondas so it can last.. people buy yamahas because they are think they are cool...and people buy kawis because they are called ninjas hahhah
No more ppl buy because thats what the hell they seen on biker boyz. The rider is what makes a bike faster or not.

Old 09-09-2008, 01:24 PM

ORIGINAL: blkout15

More people have gsxr's because they are a tad bit faster...People buy hondas so it can last.. people buy yamahas because they are think they are cool...and people buy kawis because they are called ninjas hahhah
Actually
GSXR- LOTS of squids, but not the sole reason, theyre a good all around bike, good for starters, the new 1000 has a 600, 750, and 1000 mode, pretty sweet

Honda- Reliable like you said, but also they offer more comfort than most bikes. Not to mention the ergos are better, while still keeping the speed. Honda is the only bike i've ridden with a kind of vague powerband because it's all good

Yamaha- Lots of people buy them simply because they have the "top speed" record out of the liter bikes, then others cuz they look cool, then others because they are SICK track bikes

Anyone who knows anything about a ninja knows it's powerband is RIDICULOUS and when you hit it, it's immediate orgasm, the new 10r's have steering dampeners already put on them, catalytic exhaust, etc.

Im still tryin to see if you want to sell me your 1000rr for the same price you got it, no joke, i would buy that, or trade up, my bike is worth at lest 3k

Old 09-09-2008, 02:03 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Why come gsxr's own cbr?
idiotic title for an.......

Old 09-09-2008, 02:57 PM

ORIGINAL: vpsophmore

sounds like you might want to keep your helmet on all the time since you clearly hit your head a lot as a child
Nope never did

Old 09-09-2008, 03:40 PM
Retired Moderator & The Big Deal

ORIGINAL: soccer13pro2007

Actually
GSXR- LOTS of squids, but not the sole reason, theyre a good all around bike, good for starters, the new 1000 has a 600, 750, and 1000 mode, pretty sweet
I'm sorry I gota stop you right there, you are smoking some really good GSXR crap if you think that's what the ABC mode on a GSXR1000 does.

I'v sold GSXR's now for about 8 months and let me tell you what it does.

it lowers the full injected into the engine by LESS THEN 10%

that means even at C mode *the slowist* it's still getting about 145HP to the rear wheel. WAY faster then ANY 600 or even a 2004 1000 give or take.

it's retarded to say "oh buy the 1000 and tune it down" #1 it doesnt slow it down HARDLY at all and #2 you wouldnt use it anyway. you wanna see how fast it goes! OMG! YEAH SPEEEEEEED

Bleh I hate the mentnality of most GSXR riders,

Old 02-22-2009, 10:47 PM

if you want a gsxr go and get one every one has their own opinnions about different kind of bikes and every one from every forum is going to tell you how better their bikes are than other bikes but if you really want to know go and test drive them and see for your self i hope i helped i donno......

Old 02-23-2009, 12:22 AM

There is no bike.

Old 02-23-2009, 02:22 AM

12 years ago the GIXXAH got raped

http://www.motorcycle.com/shoot-outs...1997-2676.html

btw the guy got an 11.00 1/4mile in an F3. dam!

Old 02-23-2009, 08:42 AM

Originally Posted by blkout15
HAHAH man
gsxr's own
i think i'm going to sell my cbr and go buy me one of them sexy 600s...
i really do love there style..
why did i get a honda?
never had one b4..
lol my dirtbike was yamaha
and my streetbike was honda
now i'm goin to buy a suzuki
hmm haha
Whi fore u come her too tipe stoopid stuf?

Quick Reply: Why come gsxr's own cbr?