Wheelie balance point??

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2008, 06:46 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Wheelie balance point??

the difference between and R6 and 1000rr is about 40lbs and a few inches longer. you will need to bring it up higher to compensate for the extra weight and different weight ratio.

"GOTTA GET THE RIGHT ANGLE OF THE DANGLE"

Old 04-02-2008, 09:53 AM

keep doing wheelies!!! here we go, i dont know how to explain it to you when your doing a stand up but if you do sitdowns i got you! cluthit sitting down and when you are not going to see the road in front of you that means that you are really close, and also its going to feel like you are notgiving it any gas( throttle) but if you dont know how to control a wheelie with arear brake dont botheryou willbust your ***... if you dont know how to control a wheelie with your rear brake you need to learn how to do it. theat is only thing that could save you and your bike if u go two far, and its going to be much easyer to wheelie once you learn it......

Old 04-02-2008, 10:00 AM

ORIGINAL: xRej3cTx

OK and what im trying to say is on a ****ing quad there is a wheelie bar!!! and on my 1000 there isnt!!! a quad u fli it several times and keep riding!! a streetbike u flip it and your ****ed!! huge price diffrence from a quad....

And yes this bike is my first streetbike! This is the first motorcycle i have ever ridden! SO? whats your point. with only having 30 minutes ride time TOTAL on a streetbike i was learning wheelies. Experience does help but the rider plays a huge role! I bought the bike right outta the dealer i jumped on the highway doing 100mph. i know what can happen if something goes wrong thats why im asking where more or less the balance point is on my bike...

and the first thing i said was donot post stuff like maybe u shouldnt wheelie!!!!! I ****ING KNOW, MY 10Y/O NIECE TELLS ME THAT!!! I KNOW IM COMING OF LIKE AN ******* BUT B4 I POSTED IN THIS THREAD KNEW THERE WAS GONNA BE MORE NEGATIVITY THAN HELP!!!!!!
your not being an *******..

and we are not being negative.. just go read our "fallen members" thread in the off topic section before you go doing 100mph wheelies down the street.

you will realize we are only re-enforcing safety.. wish ya the best.. and like schmidt said..

you got the money to buy a 1krr out the door and go blowin 100 down the street, just get a cheap beat up 600 stunt bike.. that way you can destroy the thing in parkinglots or backroads.. without having to find out that the plastics on your bike cost $2500

Old 04-02-2008, 11:26 PM

ORIGINAL: stunter411

keep doing wheelies!!! here we go, i dont know how to explain it to you when your doing a stand up but if you do sitdowns i got you! cluthit sitting down and when you are not going to see the road in front of you that means that you are really close, and also its going to feel like you are notgiving it any gas( throttle) but if you dont know how to control a wheelie with arear brake dont botheryou willbust your ***... if you dont know how to control a wheelie with your rear brake you need to learn how to do it. theat is only thing that could save you and your bike if u go two far, and its going to be much easyer to wheelie once you learn it......
I Like you lol

Old 04-03-2008, 02:56 AM
Retired Moderator & The Big Deal

ORIGINAL: hillnc01

The balance point on my 1000rr is a lot higher than it was on my f4i or my r6. It will scare the hell out of you at first, but once you get used to it, you should be fine. Good luck!
Thats the issue i wheelie the **** outta my friends r6 for about a mile and i dont even feel like ima fall back, but on my 1000rr i know ive been to the balance point a couple times cuase ive felt that point of falling back but it scares the hell outta me
lol your a moron.. i'm sorry but if you can wheelie an R6 for "a mile" .. you wouldnt be "scared" or even asking us how to find BP.. RIP squid.

Old 04-03-2008, 03:01 AM
Retired Moderator & The Big Deal

p.s. go die on a diffrent forum then this one

www.stunlife.com

Old 04-03-2008, 03:11 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: RojerLockless

ORIGINAL: hillnc01

The balance point on my 1000rr is a lot higher than it was on my f4i or my r6. It will scare the hell out of you at first, but once you get used to it, you should be fine. Good luck!
Thats the issue i wheelie the **** outta my friends r6 for about a mile and i dont even feel like ima fall back, but on my 1000rr i know ive been to the balance point a couple times cuase ive felt that point of falling back but it scares the hell outta me
lol your a moron.. i'm sorry but if you can wheelie an R6 for "a mile" .. you wouldnt be "scared" or even asking us how to find BP.. RIP squid.

thats exactly what i was getting at. not trying to be a dick (im sure its gonna be taken that way) but if you can wheelie a quad and a R6 all day long there should be no reason for you to be on here asking us about b/p. nothing on here is going to help you find it. you know what it is and how to go about finding it, apperantly. you've done it on two totally different machines.

Old 04-03-2008, 06:34 PM

www.stunlife.com
Damn Dude. That's a little bit overboard.

Old 04-03-2008, 09:57 PM

www.stunlife.com
Ban???

Old 04-03-2008, 11:04 PM

www.stunlife.com
B4 u make fun of someone learn how to spell STUNT right to stupid *** inbred hillbilly

Quick Reply: Wheelie balance point??