Top speed of 08 1000rr?

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2008, 08:39 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Top speed of 08 1000rr?

ORIGINAL: RojerLockless

You are stupid and your friend is stupid.
Absolutely true

Old 06-28-2008, 08:49 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If the post was true, then you are probably a teenager or in your early 20's.

Here is my take: At that age, you might still have that "I am invincible" complex. Most of the people in here are beyond that point of curiosity or trying to prove themselves - which is STUPID.

If this really was a "test":

I guess we failed and we are not the right forum to you. Maybe you should have actually read some of the posts and interacted with legitimate questions in order to find out what kind of people are really gathered here.

IMHO- it's your loss and a it's a shame you felt the need to make up a "test". I hope you don't do that in your personal or professional relationships- it won't get you far there either.

Old 06-28-2008, 08:55 PM

I'm not gonna cry if he got his lil feelings butt hurt or not. He asked an idiotic question and I for one gave a trueful blunt answer. If he didnt like, it tough ****ing shyt. They have other forums for his pansyass type, squidsrus.com comes to mind and gixxer.com.

Old 06-28-2008, 09:10 PM

they gave advice in the harsh way, you dont think a mom calming explains to little tiffany " dont play with gasoline and fire." it's usually in a strict tone because it GETS the point across.. and sarcaism is the next best thing.

that would be like me going to the basejump forum and asking a question like "hey, im new and a friend of mine told me it's fun to jump off the tops of buildings. I wanted to know if i started jumping with him, would i beat him to the ground if i dont use a parachute?" seriously, that is what your saying to us.

tip 1: Search button - this is a variable tool whichis used in "Search engines" and everyday life.. we use searching in grocery stores and when looking for resturants. (KNOW IT: We always search before we ask for directions)
tip 2: Ask a question - If you can't find what you are looking for, then maybe ask a question - but remember if you ask a stupid question, you will get a stupid answer. "sir, where can i **** at?" "In your pants jack-***"

maybe if you understood how many squids (KNOW IT: A squid is a person that wants to "look cool") roll through this forum, you would know why people stop giving GREAT advice from idoitic questions like this one.

good luck to you, and if you were trying to prove something - well here is an experiment you should try, go into a busy area (like a mall) and just ask around "how do i make money?" to people and see what you get. Someone will give you great advice but your asking to get bashed on..

Old 06-28-2008, 09:13 PM

Hurt feelings? That's a freakin riot. What a po0sie.

Old 06-28-2008, 09:26 PM

That has got to be some ******** off the Gixxer/R1 forums coming in here and becoming a member and running his crapeater. They are jealous because there junk wont run or stay together after the warranty runs out. you ever tore apart a Gixxer they are cheap made POS. My piece is said.

Old 06-28-2008, 10:04 PM
Jan 2009 ROTM

Glad too see X is around again

Old 06-28-2008, 10:48 PM

ORIGINAL: Vermino

...well here is an experiment you should try, go into a busy area (like a mall) and just ask around "how do i make money?" to people and see what you get.
That'd be great fora hidden camera gig, especially if the person could pull off a naive, yet assertive demeanor.

Old 06-29-2008, 05:46 AM

ORIGINAL: DWT74

They are jealous because there junk wont run or stay together after the warranty runs out. you ever tore apart a Gixxer they are cheap made POS. My piece is said.
Great, another person that uses generalizations (that are false) to make a point about an entire line of bikes. Grow up, gixxers are actually very nice bikes, as are the R1's you mentioned.

You have Honda tattooed on your *** too?

Old 06-29-2008, 06:33 AM

I may have Honda tatooed on my ***, ive tore apart enough gixxers to know they are cheap made. I like a bike thats gonna last me awhile, just like a car. Get that L off your forehead.

Quick Reply: Top speed of 08 1000rr?