STOLEN, PLEASE WATCH OUT FOR

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2006, 07:53 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default STOLEN, PLEASE WATCH OUT FOR

anyone in the metro atlanta area please be on the lookout for someone trying to sell an 06 1000rr cheap, to cheap. had my bike stolen sometime last night from the alpharetta area. black and red, comp werkes fender eliminator, honda racing and cw decals on windshield, ga tag cy8-6lx. i know there's a hundred of them but it will have a busted front fender on the left hand side down by the fork. they busted the fender trying to move it with the lock on it, there will be a huge piece missing. bike has just under 2000 miles. i know it's doubtful i'll ever see my baby again, but i just wanna get my hands on whoever took it. hell it may not even be in the area, but just in case, please be on the look out.

i can promise you my next one get's an alarm.

if by any chance you come across what maybe my bike feel free to pm me.

thanks, George

Old 07-29-2006, 08:29 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: STOLEN, PLEASE WATCH OUT FOR

Check ebay for parts. Thieves do not steal our babies to resale, they sale them for parts. Unfortunatly your bike was probally stripped down clean on the way to the chop shop. I had a 954 stolen from me 2 years ago but i knew right away that i would NEVER see my bike again. Thank goodness i had theft on it. ALWAYS ALWAYS at least have theft coverage on all bikes. As for the alarm...FORGET IT! GET LO-JACK. An alram doesn't do much good when your bike is in the back of a truck within a couple of seconds. Sorry for the bad news!

Old 08-05-2006, 12:40 PM

this whole ebay thing is amazing, i've bought tons of stuff off there and never thought about them being stolen, but even my adjuster with state farm told me there was only one way i'd get it back, buy it piece by piece off of ebay. WOW

Old 08-05-2006, 01:30 PM
Admin Emeritus & MVN
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Where in the Atlanta area? Thieves suck[:@]

Old 08-05-2006, 01:56 PM

sorry boss but i think u can go ahead and count on never seein that bike again

Old 08-05-2006, 03:52 PM

alpharetta area, stolen right out of a parking lot, nothing left but a piece of the front fender, guess they were to lazy to pick it up until they realized that they'd have to

Old 08-07-2006, 07:13 AM

I work for a dealer in the South Metro area of Atlanta. I'll keep a lookout on the off-chance they might actually bring it in for a new fender or anything else. Do you know the last 6 digits of the VIN number?

Old 08-09-2006, 10:43 PM

the last 6 are 203197 thanks, can you tell me if you have a black/red in stock, as soon as state farm settles i want to replace it with another 06 or find something decent used for around 4k that i can just toy around with

Old 08-10-2006, 12:54 AM

Sorry to hear that mate...I would be shattered if some stole my baby!! Hope all works out and you get a new bike and keep it safe.

Old 08-10-2006, 10:44 AM

Sorry man to hear that..thieves sucks!!! I had a near similar theft to my beloved blade..While I was sent to Phuket, Thailand for a search & rescue mission for the Tsunami victims..thieves back home were helping themselves to my rear set!! They cut off the rear brake line and scoot off with the rear set leaving brake fluid all over my fairings. Ended buying a new OEM rear set and new paint job!! Damn thieves!!!

Quick Reply: STOLEN, PLEASE WATCH OUT FOR