Rebuilt and Ready To Rock!

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2008, 08:01 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rebuilt and Ready To Rock!

Hey All! I'm sure most of ya don't remember me, my name is Ezzy (not easy), I am the guy who got into an accident at a Fresno (CA) canyon doing 90mph on a turn... after catching some dirt on my rear tire and eating it, I ended up in the Hospital for a month for a blowout fracture of my Lumbar 3 bone (the spine), along with a punctured liver, punctured kidney, collapsed lung, a few broken ribs and the loss of sensation on most of my back, along with other minor injuries. I have now been out for a few months........ this is what my 2008 1k looked like after I ate it................

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=289073 836&albumID=984911&imageID=11305460
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...ageID=11305452

After asking for some advice (since I rebuilt it myself) on some of the things while fixing the bike, most people told my to buy a new one.... but I didn't feel right letting my baby RIP after only a few months, so I decided to rebuild it, along with some upgrades which include (some are not in the pics)..... ASV shorty levers, Steel braided brake lines, Akro full system, power commander and igintion modules (both custom tuned), Vortex adjustable rear sets, rear seat cowl, BMC race filter, moded intake ducts for uninturupted air flow, and the removal of emission systems on the motorcycle, and finally Ohlins fork cartridge kits with springs (not in the pic)... plus a few other I always forget... I think )

So, finally, I would like some feedback on what you guys think and whether u think I did the right thing repairing my bike, the cost of which was about $6K with the upgrades since I did all my own labor. Well here she is now....

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...ageID=11305460
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...ageID=11305631

Old 12-10-2008, 11:00 PM
Default RE: Rebuilt and Ready To Rock!

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...ageID=11305671

sorry this is the other pic

Old 12-11-2008, 12:02 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Can't see the pics, your profile is set to private.

Old 12-11-2008, 12:12 AM

ORIGINAL: nafstap

Can't see the pics, your profile is set to private.

Thanx for letting me, fixed it )

Old 12-11-2008, 05:18 PM

looking good but you are cheating. you went to the LE color scheme and it isnt a LE...

Old 12-11-2008, 05:28 PM

TBagr Date 12/11/2008 3:18:02 PM looking good but you are cheating. you went to the LE color scheme and it isnt a LE...
yea... I came back from Iraq in July and at that time there were no more L/E left... so I got the silver, and after I ate it I thought what the heck might as well. But check this out if anyone is looking for an L/E the dealership by my house just got one in and it serial number is 0001 the first 08 off the production line, is that crazy or what!? Man I wish I could get it. )

Old 12-11-2008, 05:28 PM

pfft, never understood the whole LE thing. Doesn't really matter.

Old 12-11-2008, 05:31 PM

ORIGINAL: blkmrkt_lung

TBagr Date 12/11/2008 3:18:02 PM looking good but you are cheating. you went to the LE color scheme and it isnt a LE...
yea... I came back from Iraq in July and at that time there were no more L/E left... so I got the silver, and after I ate it I thought what the heck might as well. But check this out if anyone is looking for an L/E the dealership by my house just got one in and it serial number is 0001 the first 08 off the production line, is that crazy or what!? Man I wish I could get it. )
Looks like we were both posting at the same time. How are you doing? The bike looks great but you seem to have gotten the worst of it.

Old 12-11-2008, 05:36 PM

hehe yea man I dont have the pics on this comp otherwise id post them... but yea I looked like ****... sux cuz the accident before that was at 120mph on my 05 and I didnt get hurt as bad.. though the bike was completly destroyed. But I am doing much better started jogging recently and exercising trying to be as normal as possible... my only complaint.. when I am up in the canyons now and about to take a turn I can taste blood in my mouth... and get images of myself dying... same thing before I go to sleep... hoping Ill get over that soon enough lol

Old 12-11-2008, 05:43 PM

Keep riding and that'll pass.

Quick Reply: Rebuilt and Ready To Rock!