rear seat

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2008, 08:09 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default rear seat

so ive been out of state for about 3 months with out my baby (07 1krr) and i got and charged my battery so excited about finally getting to ride her again. i take her for a spin up and down the block real quick and i forgot to latch the rear seat. needles to say it fell off and i didnt know it. i saw some guy stop after i passed him and when i turned around he honked at me. i figured he was just going to yell at me for going to fast so i ginored him, get back to the garage and my buddy points out that im missing my seat. i guess that guy was trying to give my seat back to me lol. anyways i cant find the guy to get my seat, anyone have a seat or cowl they wana sell me??? lol. or have any idea on making a custom cowl. im pretty handy and have any tools needed for some fab work. throw me some ideas and ill make one and get some pics up, if you like it maybe i can make some more for you guys.

Old 04-22-2008, 08:26 PM
Default RE: rear seat

ebay for a cowl.

Old 04-22-2008, 10:37 PM
Default RE: rear seat

The only way that I know how to make a cowling involves using the rear seat as a mold. Sorry - I would also look to e-bay (keep in mind that 600RR cowling will also fit)