Question

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2005, 10:32 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Question

Does anyone know about Jardine slip-ons, if any info please let me know, I was just wondering if this product is real good. Im thinking about getting it besides the akro. Well any input will do guys, I have tried looking at the site jardine, but its not really helping me, well thanks for taking the time to read this post.

Old 08-18-2005, 10:43 PM
Default RE: Question

Jardine is a good company and they make good stuff..the only thing I do know is that the exhaust from Jardine for the CBR1000RR does not come out straight, it is kinda at an angle...now the YOSHIMURA comes out straight, I do not know about the Akropovic...

Old 08-19-2005, 04:03 AM

Get the 2 Bros VALE Carbon Fiber Slip On........I have had the Jardine and the Yoshi pipes both......I changed to the 2 Bros because of the sound, looks, and performance. You will not be disappointed!!!

Old 08-19-2005, 08:48 AM

The Akro has an angle too,

Old 08-19-2005, 12:35 PM

Check some of the sound clips from this guy's website:

http://hooliganbiketech.dynup.net/ho...frameindex.htm

He has the jardine Titanium and Aluminum sound clips. At least it will give you an idea of how they sound. Myself, I am stuck with the idea of getting the HotBodiesRacing undertail exhaust; despite the reviews.

Old 08-19-2005, 05:18 PM

First I had the Jardine Carbon fiber. The pipe lined up angled so I tried a Micron pipe. Same thing, the pipe lined up angled. Heard about the 2bros pipe and decided to try it. Nice deep sound and lines up straight. I looked at the new arata system and think if i did not get the 2bros I would have given the arata a try.

Old 08-19-2005, 09:38 PM

I've been real happy with the Laser Xtreme FWIW not that easy to get but sure does turn some heads with dual tapered polished stainless pipes shooting out from under the seat, sound excellent as well, adjustable sound etc. anyhow takes a couple of minutes to navigate thru their site but if you're interested it's http://www.laserexhausts.com/uk/Main.html once thier click on bikes, catalogue then pick yer bike and click on view product sheet which will open the pdf for the exhaust.

G

Old 08-20-2005, 02:09 AM

ORIGINAL: RepSolRider

Get the 2 Bros VALE Carbon Fiber Slip On........I have had the Jardine and the Yoshi pipes both......I changed to the 2 Bros because of the sound, looks, and performance. You will not be disappointed!!!
do you have a pic of your bike with the 2bros, i wanna peep it out

Old 08-20-2005, 02:15 AM

ORIGINAL: Andale

Check some of the sound clips from this guy's website:

http://hooliganbiketech.dynup.net/ho...frameindex.htm

He has the jardine Titanium and Aluminum sound clips. At least it will give you an idea of how they sound. Myself, I am stuck with the idea of getting the HotBodiesRacing undertail exhaust; despite the reviews.

thanks for the website it really helped out alot, thanks again

Old 08-20-2005, 02:18 AM

ORIGINAL: genghis

I've been real happy with the Laser Xtreme FWIW not that easy to get but sure does turn some heads with dual tapered polished stainless pipes shooting out from under the seat, sound excellent as well, adjustable sound etc. anyhow takes a couple of minutes to navigate thru their site but if you're interested it's http://www.laserexhausts.com/uk/Main.html once thier click on bikes, catalogue then pick yer bike and click on view product sheet which will open the pdf for the exhaust.

G

i checked out the site and nothing for 1000rr '05, maybe i did something wrong, well thanks anyway.

Quick Reply: Question