Probably a Repost.

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2009, 11:14 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Probably a Repost.

Alright everyone. I just bought my bike and love the hell outta it. Now I have a couple questions referring to the exhaust. I bought it with a Two Brothers exhaust but I'm being hounded by a couple of 1000RR Riders that Jardin is the better, more efficient way to go. Could I get some honest opinions?

Thanks in advance.

Old 01-09-2009, 11:20 PM
Default RE: Probably a Repost.

idk about power ect, but two bros are too loud for me

Old 01-09-2009, 11:21 PM

So the biggest difference that you know of is the db's?

Old 01-10-2009, 01:16 AM
Retired Moderator & The Big Deal

what year is your bike?

both pipes are not the best but they arn't bad either.. ignore the other riders that say one is better, unless it's a full system it wont matter at all.

Old 01-10-2009, 03:39 AM

It's actually on '06 and it's just the sleeve. Get at me when you get a chance. I'm finally getting my feet wet on the upgrading since I didn't have the ability to prior.

Old 01-10-2009, 03:40 PM

ORIGINAL: JuIcE_UP

I bought it with a Two Brothers exhaust but I'm being hounded by a couple of 1000RR Riders that Jardin is the better, more efficient way to go. Could I get some honest opinions?
Both of those exhausts are on the lower end of quality/performance spectrum. The higher end of the quality/performance spectrum would include names like Arata, Arrow, and Akrapovic but then you're going to pay at least double, if not more,what you would for a 2bros or Jardine exhaust. If you are only considering buying a Jardine based on your friends opinions, I would not waste the time, effort, or money to switch to Jardine as therejust isn't enough or anydifference between 2bros and Jardine quality/performance.

Old 01-10-2009, 05:09 PM

i have owned several two bros on my bikes. i like them alot and their customer service is second to none. i think that the quality is top notch as well. dont listen to what people say about one brand or other in reference to "one is better than the other". get what you like visually and audibly. your happiness is the only thing that is important.

Old 01-10-2009, 05:28 PM
Admin Emeritus & MVN
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Two Bros is a great exhaust and as stated has excellent customer service. If it is too loud for you there is an add on doodad that quietens it down a bit without getting rid of the low rumble.

Old 01-11-2009, 01:37 AM

Thank you guys very much. I love the tone think its great. I had no clue about the add on. I am learning so much. Once I get some more pictures, I would hope you all could give me some more information/assistance. It's the first actual baby I own myself. As for the lower end I wouldn't doubt it. I mean I got the bike for $4000. Has 5062 miles, beautiful condition. Has the Carbon 2Bros Exhaust, Puing Bubble Shield and aluminum sliders already installed. A truck ramp, I have one Shoei Helmet and have two more I have to pick up and a Joe Rocket Jacket. I am still trying to get things down. I get to pick up the remainder of the equipment and the bike on Monday/Tuesday since it had the extended service/lube option. One last tune up before the complete change over.

Old 01-11-2009, 08:25 AM
Admin Emeritus & MVN
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Sound Diffuser if you are interested. I have the CF VALE also and love it. Was turned on to 2Bros by a friend back in the early 90's and have had one on every bike since.

Quick Reply: Probably a Repost.