New plastics are on

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2010, 09:28 PM
Registered Users
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question New plastics are on

Finally got my plastics back from paint, and put on. Damn what a pain. Also did the flapper mod while I had it appart, and got my new seat covers put on. Mine was smashed on one side after a ratterrier ran out on me so I took the oppuritunity to make my vision a reality. What ya'll think?

Old 06-23-2010, 09:39 PM

Looks pretty darn sick if you ask me!! Thumbs up!

Old 06-24-2010, 06:57 AM
Senior Member & Lord of The Man Cave
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I still think it looks a bit like a Dalmatian, as I said on the other forum you posted this on. However, it's your money and your bike.

Old 06-24-2010, 08:06 AM
Registered Users

Originally Posted by RoadiJeff
I still think it looks a bit like a Dalmatian, as I said on the other forum you posted this on. However, it's your money and your bike.
I still think you may need a larger screen or some glasses. Dalmations are white with little black spots and no part of this paint job has black spots, even the tribal is silver with lots of pearl.. But I guess your intitled to your opinion and love of all one color bland paint jobs. I posted it here because I k ow everyone on the other forum only cares about spending money on suspention and track bikes.

Old 06-24-2010, 09:45 AM

its extremely unique and i love the graphics inside the tribal stuff, but dont care for the tribal shapes themselves.

either way, lookin good brother. screw the haters

*cough*fourtwenty*cough*

Last edited by andyriot; 06-24-2010 at 10:25 AM.
Old 06-24-2010, 09:59 AM

Originally Posted by Mandangelo420
What ya'll think?
Originally Posted by Mandangelo420
But I guess your intitled to your opinion and love of all one color bland paint jobs.
No, I like TASTEFULLY done paint schemes and IMHO (and a LOT of others thus far on the other forum) this one is not. You did ask "What ya'll think" and you didn't specify that you are just soliciting positive comments, so there you have it.

I know that a Dalmatian has black spots and just a quick glance at yours that's what it looks like. A quick glance is about all I can stand to look at it.

As someone else said you'll certainly stand out from the crowd on bike nights.

Old 06-24-2010, 10:57 AM

wow I notice you are always on the defensive roadijeff... Maybe there is a reason for that. I personally like the paint job. It looks wicked as hell. Nice job.

Old 06-24-2010, 11:53 AM

Originally Posted by bubba_finch07
wow I notice you are always on the defensive roadijeff... Maybe there is a reason for that. I personally like the paint job. It looks wicked as hell. Nice job.
There's only a need to get on the defensive whenever someone goes on the offensive. There's an old saying that goes something like, "If you don't like the smoke don't start the fire."

Old 06-24-2010, 12:46 PM

There's only a need to get on the defensive whenever someone goes on the offensive. There's an old saying that goes something like, "If you don't like the smoke don't start the fire."
You should heed your own advice.

Sounds to me like you've already stated your opinion in another forum and it (probably) wasn't accepted nicely. So here you are "starting the fire" when you "dont like the smoke". Leave the guy alone if you dont like his style. Your first comment was totally unnecessary as you've already expressed it elsewhere, you are now trolling.

Last edited by andyriot; 06-24-2010 at 12:51 PM.
Old 06-24-2010, 01:00 PM

Originally Posted by andyriot

Sounds to me like you've already stated your opinion in another forum and it (probably) wasn't accepted nicely. So here you are "starting the fire" when you "dont like the smoke". Leave the guy alone if you dont like his style. Your first comment was totally unnecessary as you've already expressed it elsewhere, you are now trolling.
The OP posted these pics of this stuff over on the other forum where he promptly received 3 pages of mostly negative comments. My reply on here, as well as over there, was one of the more polite negative responses. Shall I post the link to what everyone else said?

The OP asked for opinions on this. He did not say he only wanted positive opinions. If he cannot handle both then he should have specified what he wanted when he solicited comments. If you don't like my negative comments about it then just scroll on to the next message.

Last edited by RoadiJeff; 06-24-2010 at 04:08 PM.

Quick Reply: New plastics are on