My Peeve of the Day

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2005, 11:59 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: My Peeve of the Day

yeah my moms friends kid did that on my dirt bike too...course he is only 3.5yrs old so that can be expected you dip**** have you no common sense...i'm not so sure you should be driving a motorcycle...damn i'm glad u live down there and not anywhere near me...bandits are good bikes...for parts check out www.holeshot.com or something like that...guy makes great parts for bandits...bolted on 20+ hp to my bike and pulled the smoothest dyno run the dyno opperator had ever seen...course that was my 1200 and it was 100hp stock so...anyway they have great products...good luck and try not to kill anyone else when you take yourself outta the game

Old 05-03-2005, 05:23 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think we all do because of those seek fun unwisely go wisely into the headlines and into the grave while leaving us suspect for what's wrong with two-wheeled riders.

Old 05-03-2005, 05:28 PM

Damn...i have been riding for over 15 yrs...you mean to tell me i have to learn about the bike...I dont even change the oil...i just pay ppl to do that stuff for me...i would pay someone to clean it also but i have some standards...lmao[sm=wtf.gif]

Old 08-30-2005, 06:25 PM

im not about putting people in a bracket when they start riding, because i was there, and it felt like everyone had a different acceptance to that, BUT i agree with not starting on something so new and advanced when you have no clue where to even find the clutch. i started young with the toat goats and mini bikes, eventually, found out how to fix them after we got tired of pestering my friends dad every few hours when we broke something new. then we built them and sold them. eventually graduated to dirtbikes. got a 73 cr250 elsinore and a 79-81 yz250. the yz wasnt any one year because it was a mix of parts from so many other yz's. i cracked the cases when 3'rd gear didnt work and had not much of a clue what to do. i got some help and eventually could take that engine apart and put it back together in a day with my eyes closed and no manual. in the course of that, i got an 82 honda cm450 custom. my first road bike. road it for a week and sold it. oh yea, fixxed that one too, it was in a rear end collision on the freeway. finally after that, i got my first new bike with my dad. it was an 01 yamaha vstar 1100 classic. i still have it to this day and it doesnt even look like a yamaha anymore, in a good way. im especially pround of the suicide shifter i made myself. abuot 3 months ago, i finally bought my very own sportbike. i decided to go with the cbr1000rr repsol. bought it before i ever saw a pic of one, or even the bike assembled. it was love at first sight. i bought it because im a big guy and have ridden bikes for the better part of a decade. thought it might have a little too much power, but i have always been the careful/reserved rider of my group.
there is also something about owning all of those bikes. i still have a piece of every one in my heart. even the ones that never wanted to work. that is the good thing about having a broad experience. plus, you are almost forced to learn how to fix them if you own so many older bikes. and my friends wonder how i can tell you what kind of bike, its size, maybe the year, and a lot of specifics about it by getting a glance as it passes by.