may never ride agian

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2007 | 01:36 PM
Default RE: may never ride agian

quit the name calling and e-thugging. it's happened already and lesson learned!
move on...or argue via PMs.
no one here needs to read about your lovers' quarrels.
on that sour note...krenshaw is correct in that if it was a smaller bike the front most likely would not come up as it did.
ALWAYS cover the rear brake...or be close to it...and when freaking out...don't forget that you still have the use of your throttle hand ;-)
ride safe and responsibly...know your machine and know yourself...our lives are NOT ours to take...it's not fair to those we leave behind.

Old 05-10-2007 | 12:10 PM

I guess KidCr3nshaw hasn't riding any of the new 600s. Don't talk if you don't know.

Old 05-25-2007 | 02:31 AM

hey guy thanks for all the kind stuff you said. sorry i have not repost in sometime but lots of stuff has happend. The week after i dumped my bike my wifes little bro dumped his 954. the kicker is we just put it all back together two weeks before. he is ok got some bad rash on his hands and stomach. bike is not to bad it is at the shop. my bike is a total loss. 10,998 in damage and labor. oh ya the best part is my wife had are baby girl on sunday 5-20-07. so now i have something to do why i wait for my foot to heal. i do think i over reacted when it first happend. i was just scared to see my family up set. but after talking with my wife i am sure i will get a new bike as soon as my foot heels. thanks again you all helped me.RIDE SAFE OUT THERE AND ALWAYS WEAR THE RIGHTGEAR!!!

Old 05-25-2007 | 06:29 AM
ali

hi mate glad your getting better and i hope your brother is ok to. enjoy your baby daughter best present i ever got. as for the bike you'll know if you ever want to get back on. take it easy

Old 05-25-2007 | 10:27 PM

Goodness!!! Glad to hear you survived without more serious injuries. I would like to understand precisely what you did wrong. Your reference to accidental use of the clutch must have been combined with a significant increase in throttle. Were you tired?

Riding a motorcyle is a life changing passion to me. Safe riding is a priority. I hope I never have an experience that would be severe enough to cause me surrender such pleasure.

I am riding a 2007 1KRR with extreme trepidation. It has beenexciting learning the maximum rate of throttleincrease, to achieve the best acceleration without losing control. As fast as the bike accelerates, its motion and disposition have been predictable.

Larger diameter handlebar throttle grips offer a bit better control of the twist rate. The throttle response feels more comfortable.

John

Old 05-25-2007 | 11:10 PM

i pulled the clutch went to shift to 3rd did not get the gear but had already dump the clutch with a hand full of throttle. that is all it took.

Old 05-29-2007 | 10:57 PM

a great rider is never dumps the clutch until he dumps the clutch,

how long have you been walking Kid Cren? Ive bet youve tripped over something b4, i guess you need to downsize to crawling if you follow your own advice.

Fact of the matter is the right conditions for his accident were all present, right speed, right seat position, right weight, right conditions,the right day unfortuately wrong outcome.

600 or 1000 if everything is right for an accident it will happen...

back to crawling Kid...

Old 05-29-2007 | 11:01 PM

also Kid its no longer the 90's F3's perform like mordern 250cc...

Old 06-01-2007 | 10:40 AM

The only thing that bothers me bout this whole thread is how the heck you get bucked off at 45 in 2nd. I do stand ups and its real hard to get it up anything under sixty in 2nd.

Old 06-01-2007 | 07:49 PM

hear is is how you do it. when you are in 2nd at about 5 grand pull your clutch try to shift to 3rd give it the gas like your in 3rd dump the clutch a 11 grand. i think that is how it went.

Quick Reply: may never ride agian