may never ride agian

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2007 | 05:12 PM
Default RE: may never ride agian

onecbrblue06

I wish you a full recovery. You have to go with your feelings on this one. Either way take care of that family.

Old 05-02-2007 | 07:38 PM

wow...just WOW at the previous. i know some heavies who will outride anyone not a racer in 600s...so it's not a NEED but a want.

good luck on your recovery! remember, you're a husband first, father second and rider somewhere later.

Old 05-02-2007 | 08:21 PM

I think that order is wrong....
husband, then father..?...women come and go - but your children will always love yoU!
#1 Father / #2 Husband

Old 05-02-2007 | 08:28 PM

well, i guess it is if it was just a gf, etc...but in a marriage...no...according to the good book...

Old 05-04-2007 | 08:21 PM

Code:
quote:

ORIGINAL: KidCr3nshaw 

This is a perfect example of why 1000's are seriously uneccessary. 

600's are much more forgiving when you make a mistake - which is gonna happen at some point. This mistake on a 600 simply wouldn't have had the same result. 

I don't mean to be harsh, and I"m very happy you're okay for the sake of a you being a fellow rider AND for your family. I hope you get something out of what I said and maybe look into a 600. I'd hate to see a rider give it up just because of rider error. 

Heal up bro, hopefully we'll see you in the 600 forums before too long.
Yeah this guy is a douche, but anyways sorry to hear your loss bro. But anyways, could always get a kick *** car.

Old 05-04-2007 | 09:49 PM

Sorry to hear about the accident glad to hear you are ok. If you truely enjoy riding then get right back into the saddle and ride on. Life is not guranteed and can be to short to not enjoy it. You could leave your house today and get hit by a cookie truck. I know it is hard to think about leaving loved ones behind but it is the only thing on life that is guranteed.

Whatever you decide may GOD bless.

Old 05-06-2007 | 02:59 AM
Banned

Haha, I'm a douche huh?

Who's the one with the jacked bike from anfundamental mistake? If you think you need a 1000 big boy - knock yourself out... literallly. Maybe you don't need to get another bike for your family's sake. Apparently your ego is more important than the security of your family.

I've seen dudes pushing 300lbs. romping 600's till the cows come home. If you knew how to ride a bike, you'd know how to get the power out of a 600 but apparently you don't which played a major role in your trashing your bike followed by a pathetic thread claiming your probability of, "never riding again."

Get over it. You ****ed up. Yeah, my little bitty, heavy *** F3... haha - and I'm the one being called a douche. What - I didn't play the sympathy card enough?

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that you had an accident due to circumstances beyond your control - what were they thinking making the throttle and clutch so touchy? Glad to hear you're okay, and I hope the family makes a speedy recovery. If you can't get yours fixed, buy a new 1000 and we'll see you on the curb... er, I mean streets.

Get ****ing real.

Old 05-06-2007 | 03:05 AM
Banned

ORIGINAL: gsd2053

I need a 1000. I am 6'2" 235lbs and I romp on the 1000. I test rode a new 600RR and was seriosly disapointed. I did not enjoy the 600RR for squat.
This is what bugs me about this...

It's all about your ego here. Seriously disapointed, eh? Given the mistake you made on your big bike, and considering the fact that you think your average build of just6' and two and a quarter qualifies you for a 1000 automatically...

You wouldn't know the difference well enough to identify them from bike to bike. They may as well have plastered 1000RR decals on the 600 and sold it to you for $12K. You'd have been just as happy and probably still had a shiney bike.

Ahh... but your ego.

Old 05-06-2007 | 03:12 AM
Banned

ORIGINAL: onecbrblue06

doing about 45 went to shift to 3rd and dumped the cluch be for i was in 3rd. front end came up so fast it throw me off like nothing.
HAHAHAHA - nonsense... this would never have happened on ANY 600. Dumping the clutch into third going a whopping 45MPH?!?!?!?!?!?!

Dudeyou don't need that big bike. You can still be your, "big boy" self and chew Skoal and grab your nuts in front of the ladies while parking a 600 in the garage.

I can't believe some of you guys. I offer my condolences mixed with the slighteset bit of truth and I'm a douche. Meanwhile all your ignorant comments are reaffirming this threadstarters flawed thinking in respect to his apparent need for a liter bike because, "he's a big boy."

Old 05-06-2007 | 03:26 AM

well....first and the most important is tht u r OK...alive...second..these r the harsh realities of this sport...
now that u have experienced the pros and cons of this sport....it's up to u to weigh the good and the bad and make your decision on gettin back on a bike...
Get well soon dude...

Quick Reply: may never ride agian