Hog riders

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2008, 03:31 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hog riders

It's been riding weather lately here. I'm seeing all kinds of bikers out. Can anyone tell me why hog riders (Harley) seem to look pissed off or should I say "badass?" Also they never seem to do the fellow biker wave. Perhaps they should wear a full face to cover up their sour puss look?

Old 03-10-2008, 05:07 AM
Default RE: Hog riders

I know what you mean. Very few Harley riders wave. Whenever I see a cruiser style bike coming from the other direction, I normally wait for them to throw their hand up first. I got this funny story I heard from the lady that cuts my hair. Her and her husband ride an 88' Gold Wing. They went to Daytona years ago for bike week. They said the Harley riders were all gathered around having a good. There was a crane or something there also. They said the Harley guys had gotten the crane to lift a kawasaki up while it was running, with the throttle wide open, waiting for it to blow up. But, it just ran and ran. So, they lowered it back down and drained the oil out of it. THen they lifted it back up and it still ran and ran for the longest time. But, obviously it finally let go. But, as you can imagine, the Harley people learned something that day. They all looked like asses I bet..haha

Old 03-10-2008, 06:52 AM

Quick story...I just parked my bike in a parking lot in a separate spot beside a big harley cruiserand was walking away when i passedthe big scrubby Harley guy walking to the parking lot. When he saw my coming in my leather icon jacket He says "burn much rice, haha?" and keeps walking, So i suck it up and turn around and said "burn much oil...(kept walking then added)By the way Rice make horsepower". So at this point i am worried he is gonna kick my bike over. as i walk around the corner slowlyand clear the building, i can see back into the lot and he is checking under his bike (i assumeor oil) and theni see him admiring my bike as he straps his little half helmet on.

My theory they don't hate our bikes because they are differen't. Most are just jealous they can't ride one anymore because they are to fat?

Old 03-10-2008, 07:25 AM

Get used to it, its like that "press 2 for english thread", "not all" but "some"bikers are racist towards other bikers that do not have the same "bike brand" as they or share the same "biker mentality"

Old 03-10-2008, 12:43 PM

who cares - Harley riders are just pissed because they wish they were young and nemble enough to ride a bike with some ***** around the canyons. I will not say that thier bike are slow, because I have riden many harley's. Most are really fast (On the straights)

But what they don't know is that, it doesn't take a real man to punch the gas to go fast..... it takes a real man to lean a bike over at 100 mph and drag a knee.

Old 03-10-2008, 12:54 PM
Ty

I'd be pissed too if my bike weighed 800 pounds

Old 03-10-2008, 03:27 PM

What r u guys talking about? Harley is cool almost double the sportbike on everything, double the weight, double the displacment, double the time they are broken down, the only thing that 's double which is the pony it's only 1/2 of the sportbike LOL.

Old 03-10-2008, 04:25 PM

I just wanted to put my .02 in on this subject. I rode aCBR F2when I was in my late teens and early twenties.Then bought a Harley Fatboy and now I am back to an 05 1000RR .I waveat everyone, Itruely don't care what your riding ,as long as your riding. I know people can be a@# but we are not all that way! So keep wavin' and ridin' safe.I plan to get another HARLEY someday and have both a sportbike and cruiser. I figure I can have the samefriends on both right!!

Old 03-10-2008, 05:03 PM

Once a few of us meet up at a gas station for a two up ride I pulled up to the pump to get some gas and this dude on a harley says "damn I need to get a rice rocket so I can wear that gay looking gear" This is not something I am just going to blow off. About this time his wife was walking toward the bike andI said well I am sure as hell not going to get a fat bitch like that so I need all that tork. He was a little pissed hahahahahaha

Old 03-10-2008, 08:23 PM

ORIGINAL: BC1000RR

About this time his wife was walking toward the bike andI said well I am sure as hell not going to get a fat bitch like that so I need all that tork. He was a little pissed hahahahahaha
*****. I was at Tractor Supply visiting my friend, a little out of place for a sportbike lol. And this couple pulls up in their car, his wife = MILF lol. Anyway he's like.. Look at that little bike, and his wife was like. Heyyyyy when can I get a ride? I just kind of left it at that, lol.

Quick Reply: Hog riders