Helmet lock?

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2007, 10:19 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Helmet lock?

Helemts save lives, just like seat belts, but if riders wanna ride without then more power to them. I ride with just a lil brain bucket, I got hit while in Chicago and broke my head open, yet I still prefer no helmet. I know it can happen again or even worse but it's a personal choice. With a full on I feel like I am worse off, just a personal preference. They do save lives though. i must admit while I had a gsxr I was on a lot of forums and I have to say the some, not all, senior membersand Contributors here are, at times, are arrogant and feel as if they have the authority to reply in whatever fashion they want just because the have the listing of Contributor under their name. It is what it is but after seeing some of them face to face most of them are dweebs and speak in such a manner because there are dweeby. i actually met a Contributor at a Hawthorne Bike night and the dude seemed timid when i introduced myself, so I see why they act like they are GOD. Like I said some not all. Some Contributors have helped me out and are cool as SH**. Anyway that is my 2 cents. i am sure some smarta$$ will post reply bashing me so it is what it is. Hopefully the contributor I met will read this. "hi buddy!" [sm=chairshot.gif]

Old 10-12-2007, 10:25 AM

ORIGINAL: sixshooter989

no the reason you can be a jerk is because your sitting behind the safety of your computer,sucking your boyfriend off. i wish just once i'd meet you **** face to face.No one can give a respectful answer on here that helps.
Although I agree with you, most people who say they wanna meet face to face really don't. You should keep those comments to yourself, show up where they will be an introduce yourself and handle your business that why. I see people 3'5 87lbs talk SH** behind a PC but a real dude would spit that convo in front of the person. You could be 3'5 yourself, we will never know unless you bump into the Senior Member and spit that and see what happens, it's a small world so you never know. If you do please post pics!!!!

[sm=ttiwwp.gif]

Old 10-14-2007, 12:57 PM

I couldn't of said it better myself. +++++++++++++1111111111111111

Old 10-14-2007, 01:32 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow. Yet another one turns into the whose is bigger thread.

Old 10-14-2007, 01:48 PM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

all I have to say is let some non helemt wearing squid walk up to me n start shyt lol. I dont think his fist is gonna do shyt to my helmet. So once again, gear natzis win, squid loose yet again. But its his choice to be a squid n crack his head open like a egg. Makes for kewl pix online so I can post em up as examples of wtf happens when ya dont wear a helmet. SQUIDS wise up before you die or kill innocent people Please!!!!

Old 10-14-2007, 04:31 PM

[:@]

Old 10-14-2007, 05:44 PM

Whomever gets on a motorcycle sans helmet, no matter what they ride, is an inconsiderate, selfish person. There are people in this world who will be hurt by your passing and it's time to start thinking about someone besides yourself.

Old 10-14-2007, 06:06 PM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: sixshooter989

i guess all the thousands of harley riders that dont wear helmets are squids to. I wear mine now all the time along with my leathers. But i surely wont make fun of people that dont or call them names,because it's their choice to do what ever they want. If we all stopped doing things just because there dangerous we would be living a pretty boring life.
They all are, but they aint on here asking where to strap their helmets at when they aint riding them lol. To me its each their own, its theur head, their life. But dont come asking me how to be a squid or I will give them shyt lol. Ya get what I'm saying??? Wanna know how to be a squid go ask at gixxer.com or wtf ever it is lol

Old 10-14-2007, 06:21 PM

very good point,that's the main reason i started wearing my armor. My wife has already lost both her parents,and she's only 29. I cant let her lose me to.

Old 10-14-2007, 06:25 PM

[:@]

Quick Reply: Helmet lock?