Helmet lock?

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2007, 08:00 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Helmet lock?

ORIGINAL: sixshooter989

no the reason you can be a jerk is because your sitting behind the safety of your computer,sucking your boyfriend off. i wish just once i'd meet you **** face to face.No one can give a respectful answer on here that helps.
no i sit behind the safety of my computer while your wife sucks me off. she has found that i am quite flexible and doesnt miss a stroke while i type a response to that totally stupid question. next i bet you are going to ask which exhaust is the loudest and the best method for installing rim tape. i hear tygershark makes the best stunt cage.

you ask why no one gives a respectful answer, its because your question is too squidly to warrant any respect.

and lastly your post sounds like a threat. so now if the mods follow the rules you need to be banned.

mods?

Old 09-01-2007, 09:56 AM

This forum has just hit a new low

One posible solution to your question...

https://cbrforum.com/m_170119/mpage_.../tm.htm#170119

I only use this when the bike is parked. I do agree with eveyone else who thinks that you should always wear a helmet when riding.

Old 09-01-2007, 12:31 PM

i wish just once i'd meet you **** face to face.
Spring , Tx just north of Houston on I-45 , give me a call when you get near Cypresswood and I will give you directions.

Old 09-01-2007, 12:38 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

no the reason you can be a jerk is because your sitting behind the safety of your computer,sucking your boyfriend off. i wish just once i'd meet you **** face to face.No one can give a respectful answer on here that helps.
Isn't that cute? He got mad. Someday you'll learn how to use the internet and it won't be so frustrating.

Old 09-01-2007, 01:52 PM

Hey six shooter would you join a club and walk up to the members who been there for years or even the president and kick em in the *****. I dont think so! So pay alot of attention to little sayin on the left of the post. The "super member" or yours with the "NEW member" that an everyone in heres spose to be a grown man, and I dont kno if that changes from place to place but where im from threats dont go over too well so calm down some aight.

Old 09-01-2007, 07:05 PM

I think we can put a fork in this thread.
It's done.

Old 09-01-2007, 08:18 PM

ORIGINAL: kodiak1122

I think we can put a fork in this thread.
It's done.
i second that

Old 09-01-2007, 08:20 PM

toast

Old 09-02-2007, 09:06 PM

Old 09-02-2007, 09:37 PM

and if you think a helmet is going to save your butt at 60 or 70 mph your sadly mistaking
you might be a paramedic but i think alot of us have had "first handexperiences" in bike wrecks, including myself..

i hit a median going 80mph and slid about 175ft (felt like forever) on oncomming traffic, i hit the pavement when i flew off my bike on my head and shoulder first and then i slid-gutter on the other-side after i hit the pavement..
Name:  125796100_l.jpg
Views: 29
Size:  12.2 KB
Name:  125796295_l.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  12.5 KB

the people that stopped and helped me saw the whole thing and just thought i was dead because i was sliding like a rag-doll, but seriously that helmet saved me because when i hit the ground on my head i remember seeing white come over my eyes just like right when your about to get knocked out by a punch (boxing)

so itmight not save you everytime, but just like seat-belts wont save you from a head-on going like 100mph intil another speeding car but it does save people. like i said, we just want to make sure your safe.
(I'm actually a person that wants a no-helmet law for privilege but seeing your recent post on the wheelie topic just makes me weary for you - no offense)

P.S - I wasnt wearing leathers, so if you ever want to feel the ultimate pain in the world - scrubbing out gravel from open wounds with alchohal probbly hits the top 10.. sh*t, and i used to be scared of the dentist HAHAHA

Quick Reply: Helmet lock?