Guys help me..New rider cbr 1000rr?

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2008, 08:16 AM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default RE: Guys help me..New rider cbr 1000rr?

Wow, I don't know why everyone is wasting their time arguing with this punk... Either let this kid keep living his fantasy about the bike he doesn't have or maybe he needs to get what's coming to him. He's stupid and not going to listen to anything you say

I just hope it doesn't end with the doctor telling his mommy, "I'm sorry ma'am I did everything I could, but...."

Old 09-12-2008, 08:39 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It will probably end with Ricardo Montabon being informed..."Look boss, The plane. The plane!"

Old 09-12-2008, 12:10 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1x_QbVDlLbI for all those who don't get the reference.

Old 09-12-2008, 02:20 PM

ORIGINAL: ta8218

ORIGINAL: blkout15

ORIGINAL: TheX

There is no bike
There is no bike There is no bike There is no bike There is no bike There is no bike There is no bike There is no bike There is no bike There is no bike There is no bike There is no bike There is no bike There is no bike There is no bike There is no bike There is no bike...LMAO
There is no X
There is no X
There is no X
There is no X
There is no X
There is no X
There is no X
There is no X
There is no X
There is no X hahaha!
Will you stfu? Leave or something.
why dont u stfu..

Old 09-12-2008, 02:22 PM

ORIGINAL: DJ600RR

Wow, I don't know why everyone is wasting their time arguing with this punk... Either let this kid keep living his fantasy about the bike he doesn't have or maybe he needs to get what's coming to him. He's stupid and not going to listen to anything you say

I just hope it doesn't end with the doctor telling his mommy, "I'm sorry ma'am I did everything I could, but...."
yeah alright...WHATEVER...[sm=drlove.gif]

Old 09-12-2008, 02:25 PM

ORIGINAL: thrasher572

It will probably end with Ricardo Montabon being informed..."Look boss, The plane. The plane!"
very funny thrasher...yet you make me laugh once again..GREAT JOB!! [sm=idontcare.gif]

Old 09-12-2008, 06:52 PM

ORIGINAL: soccer13pro2007

Playfulgod, I love your bluntness

Honestly, the only "good" reason for riding wheelies is because you want attention. If you're that deprived go yell in public or something. Any car driver is only gonna think you're a maniac, and any experienced rider, not simply riding for attention, is only gonna think you're an idiot. The only people you will impress is other mentally immature kids who have nothing better to do with their time than find new ways to walk the line of death and call it cool. And that makes you a tool.

welli dont ride out wheelies on the freeway, but the guys i ride with that do have been doing it for a long time, and its not to grab attention, thats what the ruff ryders and there burn outs are for.... they ride out the wheelies, bcuz , well it makes em feel alive, they will just ride out a wheelie for i **** you not 3 miles.... and they just look like there are so relaxed and nothing on their mind could ever bother them.

Old 09-14-2008, 10:18 PM

yup

Old 09-14-2008, 10:40 PM

There is no bike
There is no bike There is no bike There is no bike There is no bike There is no bike There is no bike There is no bike There is no bike There is no bike There is no bike There is no bike There is no bike There is no bike There is no bike There is no bike There is no bike...LMAO
There is no X
There is no X
There is no X
There is no X
There is no X
There is no X
There is no X
There is no X
There is no X
There is no X hahaha!
why dont u stfu..
... because I'm not the arrogant punk who's ignoring every bit of good advise anyone has to offer, and on a more obvious note, I'm not the one putting in 129 pointless, bull**** posts in under 3 weeks since signing up. Dumbass.

Old 09-14-2008, 11:04 PM

There is no bike
There is no X
There is no X
There is no X
There is no X
There is no X
There is no X
There is no X
There is no X
There is no X
There is no X hahaha!
why dont u stfu..
... because I'm not the arrogant punk who's ignoring every bit of good advise anyone has to offer, and on a more obvious note, I'm not the one putting in 129 pointless, bull**** posts in under 3 weeks since signing up. Dumbass.
dude i dont care..

Quick Reply: Guys help me..New rider cbr 1000rr?