Gone in 30 seconds

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2007, 11:06 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Gone in 30 seconds

Of course you cant trust anyone, even good people just walking by.....
Car Alarms are just an annoyence that make people made. Thats why I got the alarm with the notifing key chain. So I dont need to hope someone walking by will do something. My bike will tell me and I will deal with it (if you know what I mean)

Old 09-24-2007, 12:01 PM

After watching this and other vids, it appears that breaking the steering lock is laughably simple. Does an aftermarket steering head lock exist?

thanks

g

Old 09-24-2007, 12:11 PM

Neither my dumbass roommate nor my dumbass landlord "understand why[I'd] want to keep[my] motorcycle inside[my] apartmentin the first place..." They don't want to realize it's the third most stolen motorcycle in the country and it takes two guys to toss it in a van/minivan/pickup/whatever in about a half a minute. Just because I live in a rural area where everyone leaves their cars and car windows open and don't lock their front doors doesn't means I am so naive about my home, auto,and personal security.
ORIGINAL: Slayer1000RR

Of course you cant trust anyone, even good people just walking by.....
Car Alarms are just an annoyence that make people made. Thats why I got the alarm with the notifing key chain. So I dont need to hope someone walking by will do something. My bike will tell me and I will deal with it (if you know what I mean)
Does it have an alarm settingthat can notifythe key fobonly if the bike gets moved? If I put one of those perimeter alarms on my bike it would go off every ten seconds from people walking past it in the parking lot.

Old 09-25-2007, 11:32 AM

First off.....An alarm isNOT GOING TO STOPany thief from stealing your bike! Like you saw in the video they had a mini van. You think anyone is going to hear the alarm going off inside the van?? Typically thieves use some sort of enclosed vehicle, like a van, moving truck and sometimes an enclosed trailer. Like the title says GONE IN 30 SECONDS!!!! Nobody is going to look twice when they hear the ever so often car alarm going off and if they do even look in the direction ...the bike is gone!! Do yourself a favor and leave the bike at home when at work and NEVER let the bike out of your site no matter what you THINK the alarm might do!

You can get a lo-jack but the cops will catch the thieves only AFTER your bike has been stolen and broken into parts.
LET'S USE COMMON SENSE HERE PEOPLE AND PROTECT OUR BABIES!!!!