Do you guys have a 6th sense when riding?

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2008, 06:12 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Do you guys have a 6th sense when riding?

yeah i have it..
it's called watch out for cars..
no such thing as that crap, just how people act.

Old 09-07-2008, 07:11 PM

Actually young buc, that "crap" is a scientifically proven fact. I aint gonna get into details, but it's a proven fact people can see approximately 3 seconds into the future. Not like sci fi movie ****, but more a 3 second sense. Card players who have been playin for years and are pretty good at it can actually sense what the next card is gonna be. Not 100% accurate, but correct more so than not.

Old 09-07-2008, 08:00 PM

ORIGINAL: Starleak

Actually young buc, that "crap" is a scientifically proven fact. I aint gonna get into details, but it's a proven fact people can see approximately 3 seconds into the future. Not like sci fi movie ****, but more a 3 second sense. Card players who have been playin for years and are pretty good at it can actually sense what the next card is gonna be. Not 100% accurate, but correct more so than not.
nah man, i have ate crap on a dirtbike and it only took half a second. I didnt see 3 2 1 seconds into the future. Stuff just happens and when somethings not a good idea you normally get a weird filling

Old 09-08-2008, 12:44 AM

ORIGINAL: CBRclassic

ORIGINAL: blkout15
nah man, i have ate crap on a dirtbike and it only took half a second. I didnt see 3 2 1 seconds into the future. Stuff just happens and when somethings not a good idea you normally get a weird filling
WTF ... Is the translator still in the house ????
Hey classic? Don't you have something better to do? Like you sit on there all day and comment about peoples problems haha!

Old 09-08-2008, 04:27 PM

ORIGINAL: CBRclassic

Hey little dude
I will to put your mind at ease and fill you in a bit mate ..
( god knows why I am bothering though )

I work at home as well as onsite..
I am a webmaster , and A licensed plumbing contractor...
My wife runs her own business using the net for research ..
Our 3 PC'S are online 24/7 because both my wife and myself work across and with the internet every day mate...
It may look like I am here all the time to you , but I am not..
I am not here most of the time , but my play pc has 1 browser up and is logged into the CBR Forum all the time ..

I don't know why I would bother to explain but hey ... you sorra asked , didn't you ...

As far as peoples problems ?? I have a lttle trouble figuring out you comments , that all mate ..

I might ask the question of you , that if you seem to think I am here all the time , that would mean you must be here as much to spot me little dude ..
Have you nothing else to do with your evenings mate ?

Haha i like messing with you, your pretty funny
And nothing at all i was just wonderin.

Old 09-08-2008, 07:03 PM

ORIGINAL: blkout15

ORIGINAL: Starleak

Your Spidey senses need work :-)

Old 09-08-2008, 07:22 PM
Cro

I wouldnt call it 'seeing the future' but more of your brain calculating most possible events and being ready to react quickly. It really does appear to be more apparent in some people, just wiring i guess...

Quick Reply: Do you guys have a 6th sense when riding?