Corbin rear seat...

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2008, 06:01 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Corbin rear seat...

Yeah, it's fugly, but has anyone gotten one for the sake of their passengers *** and have any feedback they'd like to share? TIA

Old 01-30-2008, 06:24 AM
Default RE: Corbin rear seat...

Who cares about the passenger. Only people allowed should be hot chicks, and if that is the caseshe will be classified as just another accesssories to the bike. so if you are adding an ugly seat and a passenger you offset the looks of one accessory with the other. IF you want your bike to be truely sweet make her sit on the seat cowl!

Old 01-30-2008, 06:19 PM

"I" care about my passenger, ********. And she is a hot chick who happens to be my girlfriend and who also likes riding along, so I'm specifically looking for feedback from people who have the Corbin seat. If you don't have one and don't have first hand knowledge then STFU. Thanks.

Old 01-30-2008, 07:23 PM

my wife loves it!

Old 01-30-2008, 10:40 PM

ORIGINAL: sweetdeal

IF you want your bike to be truely sweet make her sit on the seat cowl!
what a horrible thing to say.

she might break it.

Old 01-30-2008, 11:45 PM

My wife, who is a hot chick, ride on the stock seat and has no complaints. I actually brought her to the dealer and had her sit on the CBR 1000 and the VTX 1800 F. She said there was no noticable difference. Now, she is only 4'11" and pretty lite-weight. I did look at the corbins be I agree the passenger seat is fugly. Have you thought about one of the after markey gel pads?

Old 01-31-2008, 05:43 AM

ORIGINAL: openclasspro

my wife loves it!

Good to hear, thank you!

ORIGINAL: jjaguda

My wife, who is a hot chick, ride on the stock seat and has no complaints. I actually brought her to the dealer and had her sit on the CBR 1000 and the VTX 1800 F. She said there was no noticable difference. Now, she is only 4'11" and pretty lite-weight. I did look at the corbins be I agree the passenger seat is fugly. Have you thought about one of the after markey gel pads?

You are very lucky then for her to not notice a difference! My GF noticed how hard the passenger seat was right away. Do you have any information on where to look for the gel pads??

Old 01-31-2008, 05:52 AM

ORIGINAL: Gville George

IF you want your bike to be truely sweet make her sit on the seat cowl!
what a horrible thing to say.

she might break it.

So I guess I don't quite understand... Are you guys just a bunch of chauvinistic wanna be street racers who think women are just jewelry?? Seriously? I love my GF and like the time we spend out on the bike and am simply looking for feedback on what others have done to make the ride a little more comfortable for their passengers. If you don't have anything useful to add then just go reply in the top speed thread and thump your chests some more...

Old 01-31-2008, 08:51 AM

1st you guys are all ***** whipped,
and
2nd CAN"T ANYONE TAKE A JOKE!!

honestly i would never put a girl on my seat cowl, if the seat cowl is on she just wont be riding that day hahah, who wants a passenger on anyways i bought my bike for me, who cares what the passenger wants they just slow you down. If you truley are buying a bike for 2 people get a cruiser.

PS teamsfx... don't you have a naked lady tank pad thats what your sig says?? who is the chuavinistic pig???

Old 01-31-2008, 12:58 PM

1st you guys are all ***** whipped,
and
2nd CAN"T ANYONE TAKE A JOKE!!

honestly i would never put a girl on my seat cowl, if the seat cowl is on she just wont be riding that day hahah, who wants a passenger on anyways i bought my bike for me, who cares what the passenger wants they just slow you down. If you truley are buying a bike for 2 people get a cruiser.

PS teamsfx... don't you have a naked lady tank pad thats what your sig says?? who is the chuavinistic pig???
1st: My girl actually bought the bike for "US"

2nd: Yeah I can take a joke just fine, but when you say **** like "who cares about the passenger" then that's just stupid.

And I must have missed it where it says sportbikes are for solo riding only??? Dude, you may be a nice guy just trying to be funny, but in reality you are coming across like a jackass. If you come to NH and want to ride, hit me up and my girl and I will show you some nice roads through the White Mountains.

**And the naked chick tank pad came with the bike and my girl likes it, so it's staying [sm=signs007.gif]

Quick Reply: Corbin rear seat...