Delkevic exhausts

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2010, 09:12 PM
Administrator, MVN / ROTM NOV 2012
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Delkevic exhausts

Seems Delkevic are now back in stock with CBR1000F exhausts

EBAY LINK ........they ain't cheap tho' well the Titanium ones are not

EBAY LINK........regular stainless are alright tho' .....

EBAY LINK ....... and these babies are even cheaper and look like fun

Last edited by Sprock; 01-16-2011 at 02:44 PM.
Old 12-27-2010, 11:13 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Old 12-28-2010, 06:08 PM

Really , well didya notice there's no 1000F options in the drop downs ! on the Delkevic Main Website.
& Delkevics Ebay listings include free shipping

Last edited by Sprock; 12-28-2010 at 06:18 PM.
Old 01-02-2011, 05:15 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sprock...thanks for the heads up. These pipes are different than the set I ordered back in March of 2010. I have emailed "Luke" at the shop on several occasions. He always gets right back to me to say they are still in development. My last communication with him was probably around August/Sept and at that time they were testing a prototype. I have to say that I am shocked at how slow they are, but have been very forthright. I am going to stim "Luke" a little bit and see what shakes out. Cheers!

Old 01-03-2011, 12:36 PM
Senior Member & 2010 ROTY

I might get the cheaper pair. Try them out next year, I don't like the blueing pricey one's, wouldn't look good on my bike.
Thanks for the head's up on these.

Old 01-04-2011, 11:48 AM

The minis oval or round are really loud has no baffle. But sounds are awesome like the Moto GP Bikes. I have the mini oval on 89 cbr 600cc..

Old 01-04-2011, 02:54 PM

Good deal man , I knew you'd be interested. BTW , a few of us might
be headed your direction when riding season gets going again.

Indy .......... you go for it man , that way I can see how good they
are before getting a pair ............. do it for the Team

Originally Posted by NSTwitch
Sprock...thanks for the heads up. These pipes are different than the set I ordered back in March of 2010. I have emailed "Luke" at the shop on several occasions. He always gets right back to me to say they are still in development. My last communication with him was probably around August/Sept and at that time they were testing a prototype. I have to say that I am shocked at how slow they are, but have been very forthright. I am going to stim "Luke" a little bit and see what shakes out. Cheers!

Old 01-04-2011, 05:05 PM

Delkevic Luke got back to me to say that they would be shipping the pipes today or tomorrow. I asked him to confirm that they were the set that I ordered and not one of these new ones. If they are the new ones, they I want to see pics, specs and maybe some sound bites. I'll let you know what he says.

Sprock, are you saying that you are coming to Atlantic Canada this summer? Where exactly?

T

Old 01-14-2011, 11:39 AM

Originally Posted by NSTwitch
Okay, I got my pipes in the mail today. When I got home and saw the Delkevic box on the counter I went from 6 o'clock to high noon! But I braced myself for the disappointment as I was sure they were going to send me the new model and not the old model that I ordered 10 MONTHS AGO.

ANYWAY, I warned my wife, because she was very concerned. I said, "Honey, don't get too excited because they probably sent me the wrong thing. So just stay calm." She could hardly control herself.

Then I grabbed a knife from the block and started carving away at the many layers of tape, cardboard and foam. Suddenly, I had to pee but I fought it off. While grinding my teeth and holding my breath, I opened the foam clam shell a little bit and peeked inside. Finally, my wife couldn't stand it anymore, my wife said, "Open it already and stop jumping up and down!" She then left to finish cleaning.

At last, I tore open the foam shell and inside was the most beautiful thing that I have ever seen. A shiny, stainless steel cannister...exactly what I ordered. It's shine was so bright I had to wince to read the word "DELKEVIC" along its side. I blew my proverbial load.

They are going on this weekend. I will tell you how they sound!

T

Old 01-14-2011, 12:11 PM
Senior Member & 2010 ROTY

They are going on this weekend. I will tell you how they sound!
You can't tell us how they sound. After I just read your last post, I was jumping up and down waiting for you to open the dang box.

You must do a Video.....

Quick Reply: Delkevic exhausts