CBR 1000F "Hurricane" 1987-1996 CBR 1000F

CBR1000f fairing replacement contact

Old 07-25-2016, 05:51 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default CBR1000f fairing replacement contact

Hello All
Today I have commenced contact with summit Fairings in hope that I may be able to persuade them to manufacture replacement fairings for the complete range of the cbr1000f

I have tendered to them via email that there is a definite and viable market for fairing replacements and even sections of fairings for this great iconic motorcycle.

I have contacted a lady by the name of Jenny and simply via their email which is

contact at summit fairings dot com

Understandably those of us that are not robots will be able to put that email address together to make sense and workable.

I emplore those of you who have, or had or will hope to own one or more of these great bikes to please get on board and also send emails positive to the quest for them to manufacture fairings suitable for these motorcycles.

I am hopeful if enough of us continually contact them that they will see that it is in fact financially viable for them to add these to their already huge line up of fairings and motorcycle products.

Here's to hoping we can get them to agree which will see these bikes live a lot longer because as it stands the availability of fairings is not only minimal but what is out there as a new option is hugely over priced

Best of luck to all CBR1000F owners and lovers

Old 07-25-2016, 11:25 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am in.

Old 07-25-2016, 03:53 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hi mate
Thanks for the input. I'm hoping either we get as many people as possible to send emails to them asking for them to add fairings to their huge list of other fairings that they already manufacture for lots of other makes and models. Surely for a company like them it would have to be a viable proposition
Anyway please try and get as much following and I guess everybody send emails asking if they will commence manufacturing replacement fairings in part or in full for all cbr1000f models
If enough get behind it I reckon we will win

Old 08-24-2016, 09:18 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good to know!
I'm going to send them a email.
It would be awesome to have affordable replacement plastic parts for my 90f1