CBR 1000F "Hurricane" 1987-1996 CBR 1000F

bad day!

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2008, 03:34 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default bad day!

you ever have a day where the idiots just come out by the hundreds? every other corner something happens , its a miracle just to make it home alive. but then other days just the oppisite, no problems.those bad days happen about once a month for some strange reason.[:@]

Old 05-01-2008, 03:44 PM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: bad day!

Ah, KD, you've never ridden on South African roads -EVERY day is one of those days, especially at holiday long weekend time, when all the "lemmings" come down to the coast where I live, in their thousands - right in the middle of one now, roads stiff with "zero tolerance" cops, mad frustrated family men with kids who've been in cars for 6 + hours, wives with PMT on cellphones, taxi drivers going everywhere with 16 passengers at 100 MPH with dodgy brakes (cops will pull me over and check my bike, but not him - why ? Because his address is dodgy, and he wouldn't pay the fine anyway)
SO WHAT WAS SO BAD ABOUT YOUR DAY, HUH ?........[X(][:@][&:][:@][:@] he he he

Old 05-01-2008, 04:15 PM
GZS

I had one of those the other night. It was POURing down rain, I drive eight miles from work to get home. I got pulled out in front of five times, all within the eight mile trip. I thought I was a gonner. But, I live until today... where I just got back from riding because it's freakin' be-a-utiful!

Old 05-01-2008, 04:31 PM

Try almost getting side-swiped by a dump truck with a guy who looks like Cheech Martin at the wheel. Its like folks are in a daze out there with a cell phone shoved up their assess!!!

Old 05-01-2008, 06:03 PM
dad

ORIGINAL: GILL
... Its like folks are in a daze out there with a cell phone shoved up their assess!!!
Ahhh.Would it be a fair guess thatyourgraphicdescriptionis postroadside discussion?

Old 05-01-2008, 06:41 PM

Yes, it kinda came out wrong....hehe

Stay clear of Camery's too, they always have a grey haired person behind the wheel it seems...........

Old 05-01-2008, 06:51 PM

Yeah man don't worry it happens all over the world, we also have them here in BA, and pretty much like Shadow described (almost exactly!) but instead of coast, lots and lots of plain and boring farm lands outside the city. The good thing is, we can still come back alive and say it[8D]

Old 05-02-2008, 02:56 AM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Hey Gill !- what's all this c...p about grey haired guys and "old fellahs"....Huh ?
Geez, I'm glad I don't drive a Camry, wear a hat, or have a noddy dog on my parcel shelf.....OR HAVE GREY HAIR.........
You'd never let me hear the end of it !!
I think a contempt of court charge would be justified in this case..........or a visit from Gunny, at least he doesn't beat up on us older guys.
Maybe 2 weeks on a chain gang for you, to learn respect for your elders.......he he
At least I didn't jam the cellphone up the truckdriver's *** - gawd, messy......he he
and you still owe me a cigar.........
Now....what was the question again ? ar ar
Judge Dredd

Old 05-02-2008, 06:57 AM

I hope the sucker had it set to vibrate, the rotten SOB!And what the hell is with these drivers who think they can drive a vehicle with a bloody dog sitting on their lap with it's head panting out the window!I think we should have tasers built on the bikes to wake them the #$%* up!Oooops, guess I hit a "grey" nerve with Shadow. Heh,

Email me your mailing address Shadow and i'll send you one (a cigar that is). Unfortunatly, these were not slowlyrolled on a thigh of a cute virgin cuban girl, but it was rolled by a old toothlesslady who didworkit on her hairy legs for a while illegally outside the factory. Guess thats the "specialty of a good Cuban cigar. Amazing how farone peso can go.....

Old 05-02-2008, 07:35 AM

It's like they don't see you before they almost kill you, and and then pretendthat they don't see you after they almost kill you.