CBR 1000F "Hurricane" 1987-1996 CBR 1000F

46 gotta luv him 46

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2008, 03:49 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 46 gotta luv him 46

oh how i laughed when i see stoaner the moaner lose it yet again.. sorry to be bitchy but i remember all the sarky comments he made about rossi when rossi had a moan last season..looks like another championship for the main man..oh and why does stoaners wife have to hold the brolley..lets av another paddock girl ..mind she is fit....

Old 08-31-2008, 04:54 PM
Default RE: 46 gotta luv him 46

Dude... how about a SPOILER in the subject line for some of us that haven't yet watched the race?

[:@]

Old 08-31-2008, 05:09 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: Stray Cat

Dude... how about a SPOILER in the subject line for some of us that haven't yet watched the race?

[:@]
Freakin no0bs

Old 08-31-2008, 09:25 PM
Administrator - Retired
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Ha ha!
Did anyone really expect stoner to take it? I mean, really.

And I don't think he spoiled it. I mean,"sarky", and "brolley"?
I don't even remember what the hellwe were talking about at this point.
I had a dictionary out for a minute....

Were we talking about a moto race? Hell, I don't know. Who won?

Maybe stoner willwin? He's been hot lately... with all thecrashing and such.....

Old 09-01-2008, 02:49 AM

well , touched a nerve there me thinks..sorry stray if you feel i spoilt it for you, ( time difference ). ..av to say tho, when you see a thread titled "46 gotta luv him 46 " its not gonna be a question about a cane...there is no need for your comment TheX " Freakin noobs"... lol wtf... play nice

Old 09-01-2008, 11:28 AM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

C'mon boys, play nice -
Puma dropped the ball (once) - no-one else here ever done it ?
Course we have. I'm sure it wasn't intentional.
Stoner the moaner did it again - shows the difference between winning the world champs once in one class, and winning it five times in 4 different classes.
Besides, once again Rossi used his head - he's good at that (and a few other things)
Stoner's young yet - he'll get there - eventually
I wonder what excuse Pedrosa's using this time ?
Fifty lashes with wet spaghetti for the old Puma....he he.
And X can stand in the corner until recess., for being a nasty boy.....

Old 09-01-2008, 12:59 PM

Puma690,
The thread subject title it gave it away. All I ask is if you want to discuss the race please put something in the title that won't give away the results. Something like *MotoGP Spoiler*so we are sure not to look if we haven't watched the race and don't want to know the results. There are many of us here on the other side of the pond that are a half a day behind in viewing. In fact the race wasn't on until 8:00 PM PST on the left coast where I am.

Thanks.

Now about Pedrobot. He's dealing with the same crap bike that Hayden had to deal with the last two years. But he is not able to adjust to it at all. Nicky is fast until his tires go away, thenhe starts falling back. His style just doesn't fit the bike and tire combination, and for some reason (Repsol > Spanish, Pedrosa > Spanish) Honda doesn't want to make it work for the World Champion.

Nicky will be on the Do-catty next year and we'll see him back on the podium. Honda is turmoil and if they don't fix it fast, they will find themselves in the back of the pack for a long time.

And Rossi? Well he's Rossi. I loved it when Stoner had his little hissy fit at Laguna Seca. What a baby.... I still like the kid though. Rossi gets the best of everyone in the mind game racethough.

Old 09-01-2008, 01:07 PM

+1 Shadow1... absolutley spot on... ever thought of being a Diplomat... couldnt av put it better me self...[sm=innoc.gif]....lol....wont happen again !!!!!

Old 09-01-2008, 01:44 PM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Fair comment, StrayCat.
As for Repsol and the Pedrobot, I don't think Repsol have ANY say in what happens re:setup etc on the bikes they sponsor - that's all decided at the factory. Rossi had the same problem when he was at Honda - they regard the rider as incidental, and believe any of the GP boys should win on their bike - now we know that isn't true, every rider has different preferences, and there's only so many variables setupwise that you can build into a race bike, the parameters are so fine.
Rossi, like Doohan, is able to ride around any problems he may encounter, and often wins (or won in Doohan's case) on a bike that wasn't the best out there. Biaggi can't do it (never could) neither can Stoner (yet), and I think he may be in for a shock when Nicky gets there - there'll be pressure for Stoner, as , unlike Marco Melandri(who also can't ride a bike bigger than 250 with consistent skill) Nicky is as quick as his tyres and the setup allow him to be, no excuses, no complaints, unlike some others. I hope Nicky does well.
Oh, and Puma, penalty reduced to 25 lashes for admission of guilt. Diplomat ? No, not much diplomacy in what I do, perhaps compassion........
Did anyone watch the 250's ?? Now, that was RACING, old style, Rainey/Schwantz/Lawson fairing bashing stuff - EXCELLENT ( don't remember who won, wasn't important). Watch it if you get the chance.
Court's adjourned

Old 09-01-2008, 01:54 PM

http://www.superbikeplanet.com/2008/Aug/080831d.htm - Pedrosa tells Michelin to **** off, Honda says "Anything you want, Dani."

It's no secret that Hayden hated the Michelin tires last year and theywere the biggest factor in his dismal perfomance. Yet Honda/Repsol still stuck with them even though the World Champion ws getting his a$$ handed to him. Pedrobot speaks up and everyone falls over themselves to give him what he wants.

Rossi and his crew chief (Burgess?) always had a say in the bike, tire and set up. That's why he's been so succesfull wherever he's been in all the different classes.

Quick Reply: 46 gotta luv him 46