Aftermarket Discuss aftermarket upgrades to your CBR here.

sumofallparts.net sucks ass....

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2007, 03:39 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default sumofallparts.net sucks ***....

Lesson learned...

Don't know if anyone else has dealt with sumofallparts.net, but they suck. I made an original purchase of a few items from them and everything went decent, not good, still felt like I was pulling teeth to get communication and information, especially at shipping, but the prices were really good. So my dumbass goes back to get some more parts for a guys bike I am rebuilding, and it has been a horrible experience, I literally stopped recieving communication, then someone else took on the order and before I know it I feel like I am doing everything and getting nothing. I even was able to get the owners contact information and he denies owning the business stating it was turned over, yet still recieves emails at the @sumofallparts.net address. When I asked for any current contact info to give the current owner an opportunity to make it right, I never heard anything back, although he was emailing me back and forth previous to that question. 3 weeks working on this order and not even a tracking number, bs. I have never worked so hard to give someone my money in all my life, just thought I would let everyone know, avoid. I could go into details and emails and on and on, but it is all bs to all my questions and stalling, basically they suck, and from someone who has dealt with them first hand, spend the few extra bucks and go with someone who has a good reputation. After searching google and yahoo search for a short time it seems a lot of people have experienced this with them.

Old 12-13-2007, 04:21 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: sumofallparts.net sucks ***....

never heard of em n glad of it by the sounds of it.

Old 12-13-2007, 06:24 PM

This is not the first time I've seen their name posted on a forum and a bad experience story close by.

Old 12-13-2007, 07:34 PM

ive never heard of them but ill probably stay away from them if their like u say

Old 12-13-2007, 07:58 PM
Retired Moderator

How did you pay them? Can you have your bank help you out at all? Some credit cards are very helpful that way.

Old 12-13-2007, 08:23 PM

I did get an email tonight from the head lady stating she was very busy moving and 8 months pregnant and my parts were on backorder and gave me her cell number for anything, which is at least a cool effort.

Old 12-13-2007, 08:38 PM
Retired Moderator

^^^ Good deal!

Old 12-14-2007, 09:51 AM

i got my 520 kit off them. my experience was pretty good though. the shipping took a long time but they warned me of that when i told them i wanted the black sprocket instead of the silver. so that was my doing. everything else went great, especially the price. i spent $140 shipped to my door for 1 down 2 up vortex sprockets with a 520 rk chain. the local shop near me wanted $170 for that chain alone.
sorry for your experience
_zac

Old 12-14-2007, 09:59 AM

I was going to buy a kit from them as well...maybe I will think twice now

Old 12-14-2007, 11:08 AM
Registered Users

i bought my vortex sliders from them with no problems...fast shipping too...sorry to hear about your bad experience though...

Quick Reply: sumofallparts.net sucks ass....