Aftermarket Discuss aftermarket upgrades to your CBR here.

sportbiketrackgear.com

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2011, 07:05 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default sportbiketrackgear.com

I am sure alot of you already know about this site but I just wanted to give a good review on them. They have amazing prices on alot of closeout gear.

After alot of research on helmets, I landed on the Bell Vortex as my next helmet. I found it on their site with the graphic i wanted for 109 shipped. I couldn't believe it. a 180 dollar helmet for 109. I made my order at 3 yesterday and it was on the Fedex truck being shipped at 5 and will arrive tomorrow.

Talked to them on the phone before ordering and they seem like really awesome people. They also have a store credit return policy for closeout items which no other sites that i have seen have. Most are all closeout sales are final.

I recommend this site

Old 04-14-2011, 07:27 AM
Banned

+1

Great site, great prices, great customer support.

Old 04-14-2011, 08:26 AM

Correction

Originally Posted by gint
I am sure alot of you already know about this site but I just wanted to give a good review on them. They have amazing prices on alot of closeout gear.

After alot of research on helmets, I landed on the Bell Vortex as my next helmet. I found it on their site with the graphic i wanted for 109 shipped. I couldn't believe it. a 180 dollar helmet for 109. I made my order at 3 yesterday and it was on the Fedex truck being shipped at 5 and will arrive today.

Talked to them on the phone before ordering and they seem like really awesome people. They also have a store credit return policy for closeout items which no other sites that i have seen have. Most are all closeout sales are final.

I recommend this site

Old 05-12-2011, 02:17 PM

awesome thanks for the site

Old 05-12-2011, 07:06 PM

i like that they do a video review for almost everything they have

Old 05-12-2011, 09:06 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

"it was on the Fedex truck being shipped at 5 and will arrive today."

We all expect pics of your new helmet.

Glad you had a good experience w/ sportbiketrackgear. My experiences have been positive as well.