Aftermarket Discuss aftermarket upgrades to your CBR here.

NEW aftermarket fairings-$575 shipped! Any bike!

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2011, 10:28 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by vegas_rebel
Man, those are a lot cheaper than the sets I've been looking at, but their website is useless.

I'm looking to buy a whole bunch of stuff, and if I could get it all from them it'd be a lot easier (and might get me a discount) but if I can't see what their products look like there's no way I'm going to spend that much money.

Has anyone who ordered gotten a design that's not on their website, or modified a design that is on their site, or anything like that? Any pictures of the inside of the fairings?

Anything can be done by them as long as you provide the design to them in an email or google what design you want and it dont matter what bike it came from. I just went with their regular kit and didnt modify anything but was planning on it b4 I ordered and changed my mind last minute. Heres the kit from singapore!

Attached Thumbnails NEW aftermarket fairings-5 shipped! Any bike!-new-bike-look.jpg  
Old 05-01-2011, 10:31 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by f3rydereglin
Anything can be done by them as long as you provide the design to them in an email or google what design you want and it dont matter what bike it came from. I just went with their regular kit and didnt modify anything but was planning on it b4 I ordered and changed my mind last minute. Heres the kit from singapore!
That looks really nice Did the tank decals come with it, or did you order those separately?

Old 05-04-2011, 01:19 PM

Man, this company would be ~$100 cheaper than cbrfairings (+$50 for the bolts, -$whatever for the windscreen) but I emailed them like four days ago and they never got back to me.

That's not a good sign.

I think I'm just going to order from cbr: They've been good about communicating via email and they're willing to do a custom graphic.

Old 05-04-2011, 09:29 PM

just call them they r slow on emailing back

Old 05-05-2011, 12:26 AM

wouldn't mind some pix if anyone has a set from this supplier.

Old 05-06-2011, 10:02 AM

Originally Posted by vegas_rebel
That looks really nice Did the tank decals come with it, or did you order those separately?
Thanks tank decals were on it already. Just so ya know they have clear coat over them so their not coming off.

Old 05-06-2011, 10:04 AM

Originally Posted by hoppa2k6
wouldn't mind some pix if anyone has a set from this supplier.
look above at my pic......yes call them they dont do the email so well but then again they did for me but I like to talk to ppl directly.

Old 11-08-2011, 12:00 PM
Default No luck with customer service

Hey just to let you guy know that I went with customcyclepros as well. I get the box and bolt were scattered everywhere. The main reason that attracted them to me was the bolts, seeing as though I couldn't find several on my project bike. When I finally got them all together i was missing quite a few, even the "tabs" or screw pins did not come with the pin itself (just the base of the tab which makes it useless). Emailed customer service, sent them pix and tried everything but still no luck. They just told me there was nothing they could do because I already got the full bolt kit...? I guess they can say that when they are in CA. but ship the fairings from Hong Kong directly to my house. Fairings themselves aren't too bad just make sure you know that when you buy, you are getting a universal set of bolts and it won't be complete.

Old 11-08-2011, 12:09 PM

i just got my kit from auctmart on ebay after over a month, fitment is fantastic and they are beautiful, but their customer service absolutely sucked. ill never deal with them again

Old 11-08-2011, 12:14 PM
Welcome Crew and May 2012 Ride of the Month
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thats why I went with www.cbrfairings.com Amazing customer service and great fairings. Had them on for almost 8,000km of rain and shine, summer and freezing weather and not a complaint.

Quick Reply: NEW aftermarket fairings-$575 shipped! Any bike!