Aftermarket Discuss aftermarket upgrades to your CBR here.

CustomCylePros - Pre

Old 03-05-2011, 12:14 PM
Default CustomCylePros - Pre

I placed an order with customcylepros.com on February 22nd. After about a week, the order status still says "processing." I sent them an email, and to this day no reply. Meanwhile, the money has already been deducted from my account, and I have nothing to show that I'm getting a product. So I decided to call them today. First time I rang them up, it went to voice mail. A representative called me back about 30 minutes later.

I asked why it was taking so long to process my order. He claims that the order didn't have all the pieces ready for shipment (meaning they still had to make some plastics ). He claimed that it should ship out next week. No problem right? I then questioned him where it was coming from. He says "Oh, it's coming from our other factory, in Shanghai!" So, as we all know, I won't be getting my new plastics until April

I will post a review when/if I receive my plastics.

Old 03-27-2011, 02:29 PM
csp

subscribed

Old 03-27-2011, 05:06 PM

Have u got them yet

Old 03-28-2011, 09:37 AM

Yeah I received the fairings a couple weeks ago. March 18, I believe. I haven't installed the fairings onto the bike yet. Still waiting for some new parts.

Old 03-29-2011, 01:04 PM
csp

how does the construction look on them? are they flimsy? do the tabs look like they'll break when you bolt em on?

Old 03-29-2011, 01:40 PM

Originally Posted by csp View Post
how does the construction look on them? are they flimsy? do the tabs look like they'll break when you bolt em on?
It all looks good to me. I don't have much experience with aftermarket plastics, as this is my first time replacing them. I haven't installed them onto my bike yet because I'm waiting for some additional products to install prior to the plastics. I will let you know if and where I had problems.

Search this Thread
Advertising
Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.