Aftermarket Discuss aftermarket upgrades to your CBR here.

Corbin is here

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2006, 02:09 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Corbin is here

Alas after a month of waiting and endless phone calls...the Corbin arrived a few minutes ago..i already took it out if the box and just had to put it on.I wont have a chance to ride it this week anytime soon but as soon as i do ill make sure to post the results.I have noticed already that it does seem a lil higher than a stock seat.More to follow including pics...

Old 05-22-2006, 06:38 PM
Default RE: Corbin is here

Hurry up and take some dang pictures man! You've been talkin about this for what seems like an eternity and now you're makin US wait??? What up wit dat? LOL [sm=lol.gif]

Old 05-25-2006, 02:20 PM

OK..well its raining outside so i snapped a few pics of the Corbin in the garage...
Corbin 1
Corbin 2
Corbin 3
Corbin 4
Corbin 5

Ill try and post a lil post ride product review this weekend because looks like rain today and tomorrow...

Old 05-25-2006, 06:42 PM

Damn near covered every angle. Let us know how much of a difference it makes cuz I wanna get one.

Old 05-25-2006, 06:48 PM

Ohhhhh sweet!! Congrats!! I tell ya, my Corbin is the best $150 I've ever invested in my bike (got mine used off Ebay)..... It's SO comfortable. I've never once gotten a numb butt on a long ride, and it just HUGS your hiney so well, you don't slide back in the seat (or slide up against the tank).

Chris just got a Sargent for his CBR900RR, and he's equally impressed with it (we wanted to find him a Corbin, but had a hard time).... Definitely a worthwhile upgrade for any bike.

Old 05-26-2006, 10:39 AM

That looks awesome in the photos. I need you remove it and ship it to me for closer inspection. I will be more then happy to pay for shipping (Please include all mounting hardware, for viewing as well....)

Old 06-01-2006, 04:49 PM

Nice lookin' saddle CBRFREEK! Let us know how you like it...

I just put 450 miles on my bike in 2 days this past weekend and I sure wished I had a Corbin under my a$$! Between the numb rear end and the rain soaked "everything-else" it was one heck of a trip.

Might have to order one of those babies before the next road trip!

Old 06-01-2006, 05:11 PM

That is one good looking seat. I am trying to decide now between Corbin and Sergeant. I wonder if the Sergeant is worth the extra $100?

Old 06-02-2006, 05:15 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Blade, yup, thats a nice seat freek got, no doubt... being an upholsteror, I'm think'n sargent has a reason for get'n 100$ more... I't would be interesting to find out why, be sure to tell them your considering a corbin too. ask'm about bases, foam ,material ,breakin,options, base price features, warrenty and adj. policy. then please post the results. Clean and free, Ripp'n. PS. in 20+yrs, I've only heard of corbins being kind of stiff, till the foam breaks in. Both, are a class act. I've got 3 corbins and a smiley butt !!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 06-22-2006, 07:26 PM

so technically if you had a 600 and wanted to sit higher i guess off the ground because you were taller this would help?

Quick Reply: Corbin is here