other front wheels and top clamps - CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners

900 & + Modifications This section is specifically for questions and advice pertaining to mods of the older models, 900 and up.

other front wheels and top clamps

Old 11-14-2007, 06:28 PM
Default other front wheels and top clamps

hello im new to this site and i saw some useful info on interchangable parts. i have a 929 with a 954 motor and swingarm. its a streetfighter in progress and im wondering what other front wheels from other years/bikes will directly bolt on. ive seen some threads but not quite sure which ones will work on the 929. my front wheel is slightly bent on the lip and dont want to send it out for repairs. iv seen some used wheels on ebay for under 100. bucks and that sounds like the way to go but 954/929 wheels are not in adundande at a reasonable price. also the top clamps profileis shaped in such a way thatadding risers for mx bars is also a little tricky. without spending a fourtune on lsl's or other custom billet clampswhat other year/make model top triple clamp will work with a flat profile so bar risere can be mounted with ease?