600 Modifications This section is specifically for questions and advice pertaining to mods of the older 600 models.

F3 to rr tail

Old 01-18-2011, 09:44 PM
Default F3 to rr tail

I know that this is probably asked all the time, but I couldn't find a thread relating to it. I just want to know how the rr tail would fit on a 95 F3. I love the rr tail. Would it be any easy install, or would I have to totally slaughter the current frame?

Old 02-01-2011, 04:46 PM

Originally Posted by ZachLeon View Post
I know that this is probably asked all the time, but I couldn't find a thread relating to it. I just want to know how the rr tail would fit on a 95 F3. I love the rr tail. Would it be any easy install, or would I have to totally slaughter the current frame?

It can be done just depends on what way you go about doing it. The easiest way to do it is by heating up your subframe and bending it up a little. That way the subframe ends are not sticking out the back of the RR fairing. Then heat them up and bend them back down when you want to go beck the the F3. The same with the seat mounting holes heat them up and beat them down.

To mount the RR seat make a mounting plate the fits the holes for the RR seat then either weld it to the F3 frame or install it with nuts and bolts by drilling mounting holes into the subframe. Make sure its in the proper position.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: F3 to rr tail

Advertising
Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.