600 Modifications This section is specifically for questions and advice pertaining to mods of the older 600 models.

The big shot - nitrous question

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2009, 04:01 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The big shot - nitrous question

The thought of spraying the F2 (when i find another stunter) crossed my mind the other day. My question is whats the maximum (wet shot) that these little 600 motors will ingest without spweing the stock internals like diarreah. Thanks

Old 09-15-2009, 10:35 AM

ttt come on guys, help a fella out :-)

Old 09-15-2009, 10:37 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

who said a 600 was lil????

Why spray it if you are stunting it?

NOS is for pu55ies btw

Old 09-15-2009, 11:06 AM

+3.

Do you even know how NOS works? Throwing it through a carbureted bike like an F2 would just boost it to F3-ish standards, similar to adding DAI to the F2 plus SOME HP. If your F2 isn't jetted, you're going to get even less of a performance increase, as all you're doing is flooding the carbs with oxygen without increasing the fuel. If it is jetted, you're going to want to push the needles all the way in, in which case you may have difficulty even starting the thing. Adding "too much" NO isn't going to wreck the engine, it's just going to make it bog and die. If you were running something fuel injected and had mapped it to increase fuel output on activation of the NOS, then yeah, you'd ravage the thing.

If you just want to destroy the bike because you bought a better one, sell it to me. I'll give you $300, regardless of condition. I always wanted an F2 streetfighter.

Old 09-15-2009, 12:46 PM
Wink

Originally Posted by PlayfulGod
who said a 600 was lil????

Why spray it if you are stunting it?

NOS is for pu55ies btw
Yeah, little. Little motors, little power lol Lets be honest, our 600s are relativly slow... Obviously if I spray her it would get the full strip treatment (starting with lowering) so the stunting would e n d.

Why you ask?? Well, I want a dragbike. And when I get a replacement 'stunnah' I figured my F2 ****bike with a built 900 and a hundred shot would be nice (not to mention SLEEPER).. So why not go ahead and push the 600 mill before the swap...

btw, there is nothin '*****' about a hundred shot ;-)

Last edited by kingyeddi; 09-15-2009 at 12:49 PM.
Old 09-15-2009, 01:39 PM

Originally Posted by kingyeddi
Yeah, little. Little motors, little power lol Lets be honest, our 600s are relativly slow... Obviously if I spray her it would get the full strip treatment (starting with lowering) so the stunting would e n d.

Why you ask?? Well, I want a dragbike. And when I get a replacement 'stunnah' I figured my F2 ****bike with a built 900 and a hundred shot would be nice (not to mention SLEEPER).. So why not go ahead and push the 600 mill before the swap...

btw, there is nothin '*****' about a hundred shot ;-)
That def sounds like a plan.

But theres nuttin lil about a 600 and the power it makes lol. Try and go 'buy' a street car with the same power-to-weight ratio

And I'm old school, NOS is for pu55ies all motor baby

Old 09-15-2009, 06:59 PM

That def sounds like a plan.

But theres nuttin lil about a 600 and the power it makes lol. Try and go 'buy' a street car with the same power-to-weight ratio

And I'm old school, NOS is for pu55ies all motor baby
I went from a 600 to 900. 600 is weak by comparison. And comparing cars to bikes.. Get real god. And hop in a car or bike with a shot of gas that's tuned right, nothing ***** about it @ all.

Old 09-15-2009, 08:05 PM

Originally Posted by deadsp0t
I went from a 600 to 900. 600 is weak by comparison. And comparing cars to bikes.. Get real god. And hop in a car or bike with a shot of gas that's tuned right, nothing ***** about it @ all.
is to me

Old 09-16-2009, 12:28 PM

is to me
Ok ok ok atleast we can agree we disagree LoL
Ok back to topic dude keep us posted on how your project goes.

Old 09-16-2009, 05:11 PM

Amen to that bro!! And I will most definately keep you fellas posted on the progress.

Back to the topic :-) Maybe I shouldve worded the question diffrently. How about "Whats the horsepower limit of the stock 600 internals" (nitrous or turbo, wont matter either way..). Even a ballpark or rough estimate will be alot better than what Ive got so far lol

Thanks for the input sofar guys. Keep it comen!!

Quick Reply: The big shot - nitrous question