600 Modifications This section is specifically for questions and advice pertaining to mods of the older 600 models.

93 F2 Streetfighter

Old 10-27-2009, 12:41 AM
Default 93 F2 Streetfighter

I almost finished my last project, let me know what you guys think,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ak23wMoPHdc

Name:  DSC04858.jpg
Views: 5799
Size:  117.4 KB

There's more pics on the photo gallery

I started also the next is a similar bike but i'm installing an 06 R1 swingarm with a 190 wide tire, undertail exhaust with shortened pipe and chopped tail just like this one but with some 06 1000RR fairings and double projector beam headlight i took from an R6.

I'll post pics as i progress on the project, right now still working on the adaptors for the swingarm and relocating the rear shock mount, originally wanted to install a VFR 750 single side swingarm but i cant find anything under 500 bucks for the whole kit and i have that R1 rear end laying around so here it goes.

Old 10-27-2009, 09:36 PM

That is tight yo' lol. I really like it. Pretty damn cool. Nice yob!

Old 10-27-2009, 09:56 PM

that looks like it turned out great, very well done

Old 11-25-2009, 10:38 PM

that bike looks awesome... my buddies and I are in the process of making a streetfighter out of a 99 f4. Hope it turns out as well as your did. great job. love the cbr1000 fairings.

Old 12-28-2009, 06:14 PM

This bike is tight. What headlight/front end piece are you using?

Old 12-29-2009, 09:24 AM

Originally Posted by LMP1327 View Post
This bike is tight. What headlight/front end piece are you using?
modified 07-08 CBR600RR front fairing and the headlight is from a bus but can use any projector light from other bikes or cars just take it off from the assembly.

Old 12-29-2009, 02:58 PM

you said in the video how you chopped the rr fairing for the front w the bus projector!
that looks really good-
this bike is great but what i like most is your attitude!
your ingenuity with making what you want out of any parts that come is right-on!
some people worry about scratching their oem decals - its cool to find people who arent afraid to take it into their own hands and make a bike their own!
i know its an old thread now but i hope you see this sometime- MUCH RESPECT!
ps. where did you stash the other electrical units that usually live in the tail-section?
i saw two boxes right under the seat but i know theres lots more parts to that harness??
again- i like your style man!

Old 12-29-2009, 06:31 PM

yeah same here lets see some of the other projects

Old 12-29-2009, 07:37 PM

street fighters make me randy baby! ha ha, sick bike bro, nice job

Old 12-30-2009, 02:53 AM

Originally Posted by leo_black_label View Post
you said in the video how you chopped the rr fairing for the front w the bus projector!
that looks really good-
this bike is great but what i like most is your attitude!
your ingenuity with making what you want out of any parts that come is right-on!
some people worry about scratching their oem decals - its cool to find people who arent afraid to take it into their own hands and make a bike their own!
i know its an old thread now but i hope you see this sometime- MUCH RESPECT!
ps. where did you stash the other electrical units that usually live in the tail-section?
i saw two boxes right under the seat but i know theres lots more parts to that harness??
again- i like your style man!
The stock F2 battery box have a little extra space i put all the rest in there barelly fit lol, thanks for your comments, you can vote for it is on this month's Ride Of The Month nomination thread.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 93 F2 Streetfighter

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.