600 Modifications This section is specifically for questions and advice pertaining to mods of the current 600 models.

world`s cheapest loudest exhaust :)

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2007, 11:27 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default world`s cheapest loudest exhaust :)

hi guys...so i tunned up my `03 600RR and replace mi exhaust with a custom made one, direct tubbing from under the right footpeg, the tube is 50 mm wide and at the end to make it more louder and look like a slip on exhaust i put a 100 mm diameter tube, all stainless stell, after it gets hot i think i can win all the db drag contests after 11.000 rpms if u re standing at 3 foot at the end of the bike u can fell your ear shaking and also u`ll have head aches for 4 hours.

a..forgot to mencion the price materials 60$ the guy who bended nd welded and made the supports for it ...well a god friend of mine only a hand shake enjoy the sound on my Utube Channel :
http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=cebereu600

Old 06-23-2007, 11:31 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: world`s cheapest loudest exhaust :)

If you're riding around on the street like that hopefully someone kicks your a$$ for it.

And people wonder why we have a badrep withthe general public?

Old 06-23-2007, 11:35 AM

yep..better here me then run me over...i live in Romania and here the don t pay attention to motorcycles.. loud pipes save lives u know

and the police can do **** to me also cuz they don t have db meters on them they can suspend my pinks and send me over a garage the next day ..and i have time to put back mu old silent exhaust and i don t pay any tikets )

Old 06-23-2007, 09:32 PM

Loud pipes annoy the **** out of people. Sound coming out of the bike at a certain speed will only be heard behind you, not in front of you, which, inturn, defeats the purpose.

Old 06-23-2007, 11:02 PM

HA I watched some of those videos. Love you watch idiots do burnouts like that. I just sit an count the dollars to buy a new rear while there doin it.

Old 06-23-2007, 11:22 PM

ORIGINAL: bboi

HA I watched some of those videos. Love you watch idiots do burnouts like that. I just sit an count the dollars to buy a new rear while there doin it.

FYI: Most people don't do those long burnouts'til they're at the end of theits' useful treadlife.

Old 06-24-2007, 12:47 AM

Its still stupid. Now you gotta clean off all that rubber from the undertail. I think burnouts are the most "look im an idiot" move. It requires absolutely NO skill. Which was demonstrated in that video. Dudes bout to bust his *** so his buddy had to help him

Old 06-24-2007, 03:13 AM

Wow, just watched the video. U-n-b-elievably stupid. Apparently over in Romania theres nothing else to do but make rediculously long videos of guys who are having a HARD time doing possibly the easiest move on a bike. Not to mention, the new pipe looks somewhat similar to a coffee can. Sorry buddy, spend more time riding your bike.

Old 06-24-2007, 06:12 AM

I preffer cleaning my rubber from the undertail and spending money on rear tyres then doing stupid stunts and wreck my bike like i`ve seen wheelis gone bad and stoppies anyway i have the loudest exhaust )

Old 06-24-2007, 06:32 AM

Just because the exhaust is loud doesn't mean it sounds any good. That would have to be the worst exhaust I have ever heard. Anyone can do a burn out sitting still. Try to move if your going to do one otherwise it's just a wast of rubber that you could be laying down doing a track day. At least a track day you distroy the tyre in a day and ont a few seconds.

Quick Reply: world`s cheapest loudest exhaust :)