600 Modifications This section is specifically for questions and advice pertaining to mods of the current 600 models.

Two Brothers M-2 or Jardine Rt-1 Dual Outlet?

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2008, 11:01 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Two Brothers M-2 or Jardine Rt-1 Dual Outlet?

I had my mind set on the Two Brothers

http://www.motosport.com/street/prod...mp;cat0=METRIC

but now I like the following one too

http://www.motosport.com/street/prod...mp;cat0=METRIC

Which is these has a deeper and louder tone? HP means nothing to me, just looks and sound.

Listening to sound clips does not do justice and I do not know anybody with either of these exhausts...

Thanks!

Old 04-16-2008, 01:01 PM
Banned
Default RE: Two Brothers M-2 or Jardine Rt-1 Dual Outlet?

For some reason, I read your name as "gaywad"

My bad. Anyways, those are exactly the same 2 I was debating on when I upgraded my exhaust. I ended up settling on the Jardine because of the sweet *** look of the dual outlets, and I was very pleasantly surprised by the sound. It's one of the loudest bikes on the road, but not to the level of annoyance...let's just say that if I pass somebody going 80 or faster, they're gonna notice me

You're going to get all kinds of different opinions on here, and it's simply a matter of preference when it comes down to it. My advice is to find a bike night somewhere locally (we have several places in Pittsburgh that have weekly bike nights) and find similar bikes with the exhausts you are looking at. Ask the owners for a sound demo.

Old 04-16-2008, 01:03 PM

Thanks, but does that mean the Jardine one is louder? lol

Old 04-16-2008, 01:16 PM

the two bros will be a deeper louder pipe hands down

Old 04-16-2008, 01:32 PM

ORIGINAL: gotobatter

the two bros will be a deeper louder pipe hands down
Thanks! I guess i'll go with my initial choice of the Two Bros. Too bad no1 around here has either of those for me to compare...

Old 04-16-2008, 04:25 PM

I love my Jardine Dual Outlet. Nice looow tone and screams in the higher ranges but not an annoyance. Like shortbuss said... people notice you! I know you said sound clips don't do anything but my clip is very close to what it sounds like in person.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHo52qyfaSk

Old 04-17-2008, 07:23 AM

I love my two bros, but that Jardine looks sick. If they say the Jardine sounds great I would go with that. Even though the two bros sounds bas ***

Old 04-17-2008, 09:44 AM

+1 on the two bros. last night was the first time i got to hear my bike fired up with the 2 bros, and its unreal. its loud, i will say, but in my opinion, its the coolest bike exhaust sound there is. i wanted a deep growl, and thats what i got. at the higher rpm's it really turns into a monster,lol. i remember listening to all kinds of sound clips from different web sites, and trying to make the best decision. i'm very happy with my choice, but i think both of the ones your looking at are very similar and will be happy with either. after changing mine out, i realized the bike should have come this way. almost anything sounds better than stock.

Old 04-17-2008, 10:03 AM

I think to make my decision, I am going to have to find a dealer with bikes that have each of those exhausts. A dealership near here had some with two-bros but I didnt pay that much attention then. I was set on the two-bros, but i like the look of the dual outlet as well.. ughh decisions decisions...

Old 04-17-2008, 10:19 AM

ORIGINAL: garyward

I think to make my decision, I am going to have to find a dealer with bikes that have each of those exhausts. A dealership near here had some with two-bros but I didnt pay that much attention then. I was set on the two-bros, but i like the look of the dual outlet as well.. ughh decisions decisions...
i hear ya. i'm very particular with my bike and i know the feeling of just wanting it perfect. maybe you should start on which looks better to you? i personally like the big single pipe for my bike, but i have seen the dual too and it looks nice as well. whichever you pick, remember the first smile and feeling you had when you fired it up for the first time, its priceless. i find myself going outside and just firing it up, just to hear it. i can't ride it so, its the next best thing.

Quick Reply: Two Brothers M-2 or Jardine Rt-1 Dual Outlet?