600 Modifications This section is specifically for questions and advice pertaining to mods of the current 600 models.

TURBO

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2007 | 10:30 PM
Default RE: TURBO

In almost 6 months you haven't learned anything?
Like the difference between an exhaust and a turbo manifold?!
Good luck with your project, lol.

Old 06-01-2007 | 10:35 PM

Sounds like you want everyone to do everything for you. There have been many posts, w/o flaming, that tell you to go here or there or try this or that or check this out. How much more info do you need? Sounds as if we need to ride the bike for you, buy the kit, put it on, and then tell you about it. After 6 months or more of posts, either you haven't learned how to hit search on google, you are the most indecisive person in the world, or you have just started the longest joke in forum history. Go buy the kit you want and have it installed already!
no i dont have eveyone doing eveything for me u piece of ****.... and i bet i can drive a bike better than u for one thing and a nother thing there is not a kit for 600s so its kinda hard and im learning ... and yes after 6 or 10 monthes i have learned a **** load... just because i asked how hard it would be to weld the exhaust to the turbo means that i dont know anything do it???

Old 06-01-2007 | 10:40 PM

becasue i know u can keep the exhaust on and get it all welded up or **** all that and just take the exhaust off and just run the exhaust out from the right side of the bike.... but i just bought a all carbon fiber yosh slipp on exhaust so i do want to keep the exhaust.. but i wants to know how hard its goin to be!!!!!!!!!! from experence

Old 06-01-2007 | 10:43 PM

areacode 312..... u must be a sped

Old 06-01-2007 | 10:55 PM

LOL........Come on guys play nice. but christhek has a point, this thread was dead and you asked the same question AGAIN?!? Go put on a turbo or leave it alone. THIS THREAD NEEDS TO DIE.....

Old 06-01-2007 | 10:59 PM

LOL........Come on guys play nice. but christhek has a point, this thread was dead and you asked the same question AGAIN?!? Go put on a turbo or leave it alone. THIS THREAD NEEDS TO DIE.....
how is this thread dead when it is helping me????????? and the reason why i asked the question again is that no one answered me!!!!!!!! and i will be puttin a turbo on because it is already started!!!! i can only take a step at a time

Old 06-01-2007 | 11:01 PM

well i know that it can be done so why cant i do it !!!! i just need to learn a step at a time

Old 06-01-2007 | 11:22 PM

how is this thread dead when it is helping me????????? and the reason why i asked the question again is that no one answered me!!!!!!!!
If ur going to try and fire back at me....Please try and make sense. How is this thread helping you, when as you said that no one answered you.?????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????? (i can use an annoying amount of question marks to)

Sometimes you can't those who won't listen.

And if your "REALLY doing this, then go do it take pics and right it up in the "HOW TO" section

Old 06-01-2007 | 11:56 PM

so are u tryin to tell me that no one has helped me??? if u are ur full of it

Old 06-01-2007 | 11:57 PM

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??

Quick Reply: TURBO