600 Modifications This section is specifically for questions and advice pertaining to mods of the current 600 models.

Semi-Poll question for Exhaust for rr

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2008, 02:15 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Semi-Poll question for Exhaust for rr

Hey guys,

I plan on buying a 2005 CBR 600rr soon, finally found one at a dealership that's decently priced with the color I liked. It is 5995.00 with about 2.3k miles on it. Never dropped etc.

CBR has a really nice exhaust but I only got about a week to ride it before I had to store it but it sounds wickedly nasty and loud (in a good way). Flames come out That's kinda neat.

So I was gonna ask what exhaust do you guys prefer (at no moneys cost) is the best for a 2005 CBR 600rr that I would love to hear. I want all the heads to turn and I want it to rip as loud as possible when I gun it. I've heard of the yosh, two brothers, siletto?, jardine. I would like the carbon fiber type look. Thanks for looking!

Old 12-23-2008, 08:47 AM
Banned
Default RE: Semi-Poll question for Exhaust for rr

I want it to rip as loud as possible when I gun it.
UUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHH.

Old 12-23-2008, 08:54 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: fishfryer527

I want it to rip as loud as possible when I gun it.
UUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHH.
Another person comes along to help deteriorate our already tarnished image. I swear these people must still be in high school trying to impress their little buddies.

Old 12-23-2008, 11:28 AM

Haha. I did just graduate highschool.

Old 12-23-2008, 03:50 PM
Banned

Haha. I did just graduate highschool.
Congrats on school and your choice of bikes, the point being made is that the general public and the cops are already somewhat predjudiced against sportbikes. Very loudbikes and things like wheelies on public roads just bring attention to everyone. There are some great sounding slip ons that are louder than stock but won't reallyannoyyou and everyone you ride near.

Old 12-23-2008, 04:26 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Loud exhaust are pointless unless they are producing more power for the track, and even tracks have db levels that they allow. They are worthless on the street and only do all bikers harm overall.

Old 12-26-2008, 12:38 AM

Yeah, don`t be another annoying attention ***** douche bag loser who wants their exhaust to scream "HEY LOOK AT ME I HAVE A MOTORCYCLE!!! IM RIDING A MOTORCYCLE, DOESN`T THAT MAKE ME COOL?!?!?!? HEY, DID I MENTION LOOK AT ME!! LOOK AT ME!!!!"

It really gives the rest of us a bad image... thanks.

Old 12-26-2008, 02:59 AM

ummmm.... $5995 is rip-off from a dealer bro. my 06 is worth about that much, never dropped and showroom condition.

I'd bargain down to at least $5500 or less for that 05. if you're spending $6k on a bike you can evenget some decent used 07's for that price now that 09's are hitting showroom floors.

Old 12-26-2008, 10:45 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

honestly you're going to get various opinions on here and everyone will say one is loud and the next person will say that one is quite but THIS one is loud! also, internet vids dont do justice what so ever. you're better off hearing them in person at a local bike night or something like that. i have a 10' two bros. on my F4i and when i took a vid, it didnt do the sound any justice. the exhaust is absolutely loud and deep (high pitch SUCKS!)....but the vid made it sound damn near stock.

like i said, this question on a bike forum is kinda pointless.....as everyone's opinions will vary so much. i'd suggest trying to hear slip-ons in person.

good luck, and enjoy!

Old 12-26-2008, 07:54 PM

ORIGINAL: ta8218

Yeah, don`t be another annoying attention ***** douche bag loser who wants their exhaust to scream "HEY LOOK AT ME I HAVE A MOTORCYCLE!!! IM RIDING A MOTORCYCLE, DOESN`T THAT MAKE ME COOL?!?!?!? HEY, DID I MENTION LOOK AT ME!! LOOK AT ME!!!!"
hhaha and if that what you want get D&D hahaha o man itll make your bike hot, literally, my frame would get hot haha and i wasnt pushing it crusing the canyons bout 120, get off and my frame was hot lol ahww d&d what pos exhaust did i mention it weighs about as much as me.

Quick Reply: Semi-Poll question for Exhaust for rr