600 Modifications This section is specifically for questions and advice pertaining to mods of the current 600 models.

red led third eye

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2008, 10:29 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: red led third eye

I was under the impression that in NC blue or red lights were illegal but after some looking and asking they are completely legal as long as they arent flashing while the vehicle is moving. So I can ride all night with red third eye or bike glowin as red as I want.

Old 02-18-2008, 11:59 AM

i am still looking for PA law on what colors you can have but in the lighting section in the vehical code i found this i think its any color you want?

2002 Amendment. Act 229 added section 4309. See section 21 of Act 229 in the appendix to this
title for special provisions relating to promulgation of guidelines to implement Act 229.
ยง 4310. Motorcycle lighting.
Auxiliary lighting may be added to a motorcycle to protect the driver, including blue dot
illumination, standard bulb running lights and light-emitting diode (LED) pods and strips.
(June 29, 2006, P.L.205, No.50, eff. 60 days)

Old 02-18-2008, 01:56 PM

ORIGINAL: Lrn2Go

In Oklahoma, you can have ANY color you want, as long as it cannot be seen from either the front, or the rear. From the side is fine. Now... how that's "interpreted", I'm sure, will be based on the mood of the cop that day. However, green, white, and yellow are fine from any side. Red is fine from the rear.
like you said as long as it cant be seen from the front or rear.

if you know oklahoma like i do .. the cops there are dirty, militant, pigglets, who will stop at nothing to pull your bike apart searching for some illegal substances..

especially on i-40